Sandy-Naz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Here it's Hatzzie, 

@ROSHANISHAHI2 trying trying. all 3 are my babies.

Details
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

@mrhegde sir bt jais asocha tha aisa nhi horaha drashti ke prevoius shw ki tarah bhi dikhayaege toh bhi chalega we wnt mb to rull n brk rcd

Thanks buddy...credited to you in the main post

Not an issue Hatzzie, ... in bw, I hope he can actually do something right now ...as the show is getting nowehere ...just read views of some fans on facebook ..its not good ...Damn ...long list of complaints ...I thought its only Sasi and Shahi who are after the PH ...but na re ...there are many ...who have issues ...bake sab to chodo ...problems with DD's hair, dresses too !!LOL

LOL LOL is it offical FB page dono ko boldenege...they will post it there

TFS

Am not on fb. So you all ahve to tolerate me here.

Anyways I only have problem with makhi and only want some strong track for DD.

DD's hair and dresses are fine with me. Especially love her dresses.
@ red - Meenu that girl was talking baout DD's previous shows. So is the writer saying his three babies for DMG, GEET & MB. or his current shows.

i also think that he is talking about DMG,Geet and MB..i also love her dresses...bt not like her hair style...her natural hair style is look awesome and also her style in geet was mindblowing..

Edited by sundasnaz - 18 July 2012 at 9:11am
..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
TFS
_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hatz..This is the actual tweet for which he replied like thatSmileand the rest is normal complain session for which he didn't replied..
@
mrhegde plz sir ispk fans se thoda hatkar madhbal or mb ke fans ko bhi thoda dhyaan dijiye shw ko or interseting banayiye plz..

Edited by sasi10 - 19 July 2012 at 1:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Hatz..This is the actual tweet for which he replied like thatSmileand the rest is normal complain session for which he didn't replied..
@
mrhegde plz sir ispk fans se thoda hatkar madhbal or mb ke fans ko bhi thoda dhyaan dijiye shw ko or interseting banayiye plz..

that was second one na sasi..me and nidzz both checked and then posted...lagtha hai mera brain damage hogaya hai LOL its not functioning properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Not an issue Hatzzie, ... in bw, I hope he can actually do something right now ...as the show is getting nowehere ...just read views of some fans on facebook ..its not good ...Damn ...long list of complaints ...I thought its only Sasi and Shahi who are after the PH ...but na re ...there are many ...who have issues ...bake sab to chodo ...problems with DD's hair, dresses too !!LOL

Chalo atleast u got to know that we 2 are not the only complainersLOLLOL and yes i'm after PH /director and i won't leave them until they change D.o.p a or atleast improve current d.o.p's work.LOLLOL btw yesterday's screenplay was brilliant..so no complaints for last epi.

Edited by sasi10 - 19 July 2012 at 1:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

@

that was second one na sasi..me and nidzz both checked and then posted...lagtha hai mera brain damage hogaya hai LOL its not functioning properly...
is it?? This Twitter is not my zone..so maybe i got confused..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index