Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Gautam Hedge's new tweet (Page 11)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@Hatzz - I know I know...I have been doing that too.ROFL
@Sudha - I know even I want it do well...not for any leads but coz its not the typical show. And am already getting interested in this passionate story. Tongue It does have flaws but then not as much as people are cribbing and crying about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

I don't know wat to say LOL But Sum ppl r too harsh on Hegde...LOL Praises toh dur ki Bechare ki dhajeeya uddha daaliROFL ROFL So Uska dimaag satakna toh Obvious hain...LOL

Regarding MEIEJ i really don't want the director to change the concept as its very gud... But dey needs sumtime in order to get back ontrack i.e Rkbala TrackWink And if my Prediction is not wrong Madhu-makkhi track will wrap up in a week or twoLOL
I know even I read some of the comments and I could only pity that guy.LOL I hope uski itni na baja dale yeh log ki he makes MB like his other shows.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAMR.KooL

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Arnav90

He also tweeted that i am just Screenplay writer not story writer, He said he screenplay the script that is gvn to him by writers and i don't write tracks...

The screenplay is also not good..its confusing viewers..we have experienced it on Monday's episode..they need to concentrate more on this show..

Agree with you screenplay also need some improvement n also the camera projections for DD n VD... I think that is bcoz he has three shows in hand so his concentration is dividing

ISADORA

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

I don't know wat to say LOL But Sum ppl r too harsh on Hegde...LOL Praises toh dur ki Bechare ki dhajeeya uddha daaliROFL ROFL So Uska dimaag satakna toh Obvious hain...LOL

Regarding MEIEJ i really don't want the director to change the concept as its very gud... But dey needs sumtime in order to get back ontrack i.e Rkbala TrackWink And if my Prediction is not wrong Madhu-makkhi track will wrap up in a week or twoLOL

MB se jyada toh IPK fans uski baja rahe hain, I heard on facebook that there was a meeting today among the PH n Channal they decided to move this track faster but they also said that they will not gonna change the story or concept for TRP's all they can do is faster the pace of current track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pippaISADORAMR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Haan bechara seriously...as a human being anyone will get offended...log usska peecha nahi chodenge tho kya karega..

Concept will not be changed Anu..so Not worry now expect Muku's track to wrap up asap.

MR.KooL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

I know even I read some of the comments and I could only pity that guy.LOL I hope uski itni na baja dale yeh log ki he makes MB like his other shows.Sleepy

His other shows are almost saas-bahu type...too much drama...i have really no idea..Star plus means that is the initial line...LOL this is the only show i am watching after PYEK...

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

His other shows are almost saas-bahu type...too much drama...i have really no idea..Star plus means that is the initial line...LOL this is the only show i am watching after PYEK...
Lol...me too. I tried watching many shows after PKYEK but mujhe show se better break ke adds lageROFL

ISADORA

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

exactly Urvi... ppl needs to have mercy on him warna kahi josh mein aake if he makes MEIEJ saas bahu saga...ppl like me will be in dharam sankatOuchROFL

ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index