Originally posted by: Shahisthi

IPK and Sathiya of Star plus

Thanks darl!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

TFS

Am not on fb. So you all ahve to tolerate me here.

Anyways I only have problem with makhi and only want some strong track for DD.

DD's hair and dresses are fine with me. Especially love her dresses.
@ red - Meenu that girl was talking baout DD's previous shows. So is the writer saying his three babies for DMG, GEET & MB. or his current shows.

i also think that he is talking about DMG,Geet and MB..i also love her dresses...bt not like her hair style...her natural hair style is look awesome and also her style in geet was mindblowing..
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hatz..This is the actual tweet for which he replied like that๐Ÿ˜Šand the rest is normal complain session for which he didn't replied..
@
mrhegde plz sir ispk fans se thoda hatkar madhbal or mb ke fans ko bhi thoda dhyaan dijiye shw ko or interseting banayiye plz.. Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

Hatz..This is the actual tweet for which he replied like that๐Ÿ˜Šand the rest is normal complain session for which he didn't replied..

@
mrhegde plz sir ispk fans se thoda hatkar madhbal or mb ke fans ko bhi thoda dhyaan dijiye shw ko or interseting banayiye plz..

that was second one na sasi..me and nidzz both checked and then posted...lagtha hai mera brain damage hogaya hai ๐Ÿ˜† its not functioning properly...
_sasi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Not an issue Hatzzie, ... in bw, I hope he can actually do something right now ...as the show is getting nowehere ...just read views of some fans on facebook ..its not good ...Damn ...long list of complaints ...I thought its only Sasi and Shahi who are after the PH ...but na re ...there are many ...who have issues ...bake sab to chodo ...problems with DD's hair, dresses too !!๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo atleast u got to know that we 2 are not the only complainers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yes i'm after PH /director and i won't leave them until they change D.o.p a or atleast improve current d.o.p's work.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† btw yesterday's screenplay was brilliant..so no complaints for last epi.
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

that was second one na sasi..me and nidzz both checked and then posted...lagtha hai mera brain damage hogaya hai ๐Ÿ˜† its not functioning properly...

is it?? This Twitter is not my zone..so maybe i got confused..
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sasi10

Chalo atleast u got to know that we 2 are not the only complainers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yes i'm after PH /director and i won't leave them until they change D.o.p a or atleast improve current d.o.p's work.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† btw yesterday's screenplay was brilliant..so no complains for last epi.

yesterday's it was perfect yar ...hats off to the team MB