-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
me 2 have prob with dds hair and dressing plzzz do something cvz
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Manonids

I am no one to kill u guys ...yeh shubh kaam to Hatzzie he karege in case she wants to ...she is the TM na ,...meri post pe bolna aise phir btaunge ...😡..Anjie, Meenu and Shahi ...

kya karegi hamari saath nids!! 😉
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey yeh baki shows ke bare main yahan discussion kuon chal raha hai ...thodi derr ke liye kya gayi tum logon ke post ka bartha bana diya 😆 😆
Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Guys this is the reply to one of the MadhuBala's fan for queering about concentration and making it interesting..

Credit to Nidzz...

@ROSHANISHAHI2Trying Trying.all 3 are my babies...

@mrhegde sir bt jais asocha tha aisa nhi horaha drashti ke prevoius shw ki tarah bhi dikhayaege toh bhi chalega we wnt mb to rull n brk rcd

No offense, but please nothing like Geet. We have seen that and we want someting new. Whats the point of starting a new show saying its a diff concept and then go back to the old show.😳 

I guess people are being too hard on them. Its one thing to criticize but complaing about every little thing is too much. They know their job and they are infact doing a good job. 
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
No offense, but please nothing like Geet. We have seen that and we want someting new. Whats the point of starting a new show saying its a diff concept and then go back to the old show.😳 

I guess people are being too hard on them. Its one thing to criticize but complaing about every little thing is too much. They know their job and they are infact doing a good job. 

Kya patha Urvi..kuch samaj main nahi aa raha hai..yeh log writers ko confuse kar denge aur hum logon ko dekhna padega saare craps...
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Kya patha Urvi..kuch samaj main nahi aa raha hai..yeh log writers ko confuse kar denge aur hum logon ko dekhna padega saare craps...

Exactly, Hatz. They know what they are doing...give them time. Let them develop the story. I know its a bit slow but well...look at any prime time show they are much slower. I watched IPK for a mnth or 2 and the whole time period they only showed this 1-2 day of marriage. atleast its much better than that.
All this discouragement will only lead them to use the tried and tested way and then the show will be just a poor shadow of what they wanted to make. So as audience we should be encouraging them when they are doing something new.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He also tweeted that i am just Screenplay writer not story writer, He said he screenplay the script that is gvn to him by writers and i don't write tracks...
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Exactly, Hatz. They know what they are doing...give them time. Let them develop the story. I know its a bit slow but well...look at any prime time show they are much slower. I watched IPK for a mnth or 2 and the whole time period they only showed this 1-2 day of marriage. atleast its much better than that.
All this discouragement will only lead them to use the tried and tested way and then the show will be just a poor shadow of what they wanted to make. So as audience we should be encouraging them when they are doing something new.

Yes..but TRP's suggest different..lets hope they move this makhi's track out asap..this week TRP also in drains...damn it...this fella will pull out everything down usske upar interviews...yeh sabh headache bhi dekhne ko milega...ufff
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

He also tweeted that i am just Screenplay writer not story writer, He said he screenplay the script that is gvn to him by writers and i don't write tracks...

The screenplay is also not good..its confusing viewers..we have experienced it on Monday's episode..they need to concentrate more on this show..
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Yes..but TRP's suggest different..lets hope they move this makhi's track out asap..this week TRP also in drains...damn it...this fella will pull out everything down usske upar interviews...yeh sabh headache bhi dekhne ko milega...ufff

Its a diff concept...people are so used to watch that same typical shows ( I can't figure out why). So it will take time. And when something different comes, not necessarily it will break records...but its more than good if it breaks the trend. And then TRPs will follow.
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next