Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon fans!!!!! - Page 3

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i just hope they know the meaning of surprise. if they really for a change gion 2 give surprise then i m really exited 4 it, but plz popat mat banana as always  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fooling us yet again🤢...i am not gonna believe them...dont raise your hopes...or else we will be shattered if that does not happen...maybe its a trick YET AGAIN..😈.to keep us glued like fevicol to the show...but i am not gonna fall in this trap...jab hoga tab pata chalega...i will watch on youtube then...from 2 days i am not watching the show...forum me padke samjh aa raha hai...how the show is progressing!!!!

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WTH is that now????  i really dont want to believe...ithney kamm time mein aisa kya ho gaya...

before the confession episode samatha said there will be a surprise for us and we got the confession...

and now this news...

SHARON PROPSE KARNEY WAALI HAI kya ya phirr sharon i love you too bolegi????? just to make swayam calm...aisa bakwaas karr bhi sakthey hain cv's...GOD that wud be so pathetic scripting again...

chalo fine they give us something good but but but i dont understand this trend of CV's......this has become a regular trend...they will gv no scenes or bakwaas scenes first and then suddenly they come out vth something  totally shockingg...why dont they juss continue gvn us SWARON scenes as per the script...why we will all be frustrated and furious...juss GIVE US OUR SWARON scenes now on GOD DAMMIT...koi kyun chillayaga????

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Yeah shruti I agree with you, they will resort of any method to make us watch D3

Cause they clearly know how fans think and how they react to a certain think but will delay in working on wishes of fans just to make to stick to the show.. It's a very common gimmick..nothing new..

. What are asking them Swaron in one frame that too with some good romantic stuff but instead what do we get only misunderstanding Well i have given up hope, today yet another misunderstanding😭

Now I feel they want to fulfill fans demand of lost intensity through fight between them... 
Well neways thanks for sharing.

Gaveshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no comments...just fingers crossed for swaron n especially for tanha's frndship...shantanu n sneha's frndship n bond shudnt b decreased or affected in a bad way
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Aisa lollipop unhone pehle bhi humaray saamne latkaya .. nothing really came out of it .. nothing substantial any way .. I dont trust these cinevistaas ppl ONE bit . Sick , Biased ppl
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just dont Trust them anymore.

Aur surprise nae they will give us jus shock and this will be one more shock for us , will be one more disppointing moment for us fans..

Wow cinv. And cvs what have u done , all the xpectation nw is over.

Bs nautanki dekho aur dekhte raho.. Nthng expect from them at all.

Good work!
Bht mehnat lagti h yea cheeze achieve krne mai and u guyz did it.. Great !
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really hope this is true..!!😍
Thanks 4 Sharing!😊
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the big surprise would be "either they'll come togethe or they gonna break up their trial relationship"
this is only my POV...I REALLY HOPE THEY COME TOGETHER OFFICIALLY!!!
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just hope u r right dea..its just tat i dont feel like trusting cv's..just send me the link na iss aadmi ka..lemme also chek wat he ll answer me..plss pass the link