Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanukaswaron

the CVs are actually fooling all swaron fans , how is it possible ?? the same person pehle tells us ki there is no swaron romance dur dur tak in the script and now says us to wait for a big surprise !!! 
i hope the big surprise doesnt turn a shocker for us ðŸ˜•
wahi toh even I am confused!!
pata nahi yeh surprise sweet h ya bitter!!😕
hum SwaRon fans ki kismat ...!!!🤢
Be honest i don't want to believe him... the way Cvs fooled us in monsoon special i think the same they make us fool now. Tahir knows very well that if we swaron fans will quit the show then the trp's will fell down and ofcourse he doesn't want this to be happen... so keh diya surprise hai... ghanta surprise hai. If i remember tahir said some days ago that there will be no romantic scenes will be shown b/w swaron n now he said that swaron fans ke liye surprise hai... really confusing!!!!! I m sure he said this thing just to attract swaron fans... nothing else
But as a swaron/ tanha fan... i hope fr the best!!!

Yet another tactic to fool SwaRon fans...yesterday the same guys said that there's gonna be no Swaron close scenes in the near future n now all of a sudden they have surprise for us 😲 yeah sure hum toh idiots hai na, jitna chahe bewakuf banate jao 😡 I seriously can't believe that just to gain some bl**dy trp they r playing with our emotions, arrey agar trp chahiye hi hai toh give us proper swaron scenes instead of torturing us with that taarey sh*t n they'll get more trps than they even want...bt no unhe to hume bewakuf banane me jyaada maza aata hai...bl**dy hypocrites 😡Edited by sreya19roy - 11 years ago
its better not to fall in their trap this time...they always play with our emotions with these games...they gave us separate swayam n sharon promos n what we get "nothing"...again they r trying to do the same playing with our emotions...he himself said there is no swaron romance in the script dur dur tak n now this...we swaron fans shouldn't fall in their trap again...warna this time hamare liye surprise sirf shock me nahi maha shock me badal jayega... Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by misha24

Be honest i don't want to believe him... the way Cvs fooled us in monsoon special i think the same they make us fool now. Tahir knows very well that if we swaron fans will quit the show then the trp's will fell down and ofcourse he doesn't want this to be happen... so keh diya surprise hai... ghanta surprise hai. If i remember tahir said some days ago that there will be no romantic scenes will be shown b/w swaron n now he said that swaron fans ke liye surprise hai... really confusing!!!!! I m sure he said this thing just to attract swaron fans... nothing else
But as a swaron/ tanha fan... i hope fr the best!!!
even I am confused😕
suddenly SwaRon fans ke liye surprise...???
I think Palki has realized the fact that without SwaRon D3 sucks!! and after all SwaRon are in a relationship kab tak unhe sideline karoge??? they will HAVE to show SwaRon by hook or by crook cuz they dont have any other option

Originally posted by swaron19

I hope it's not there business tactics to keep swaron fans glued to there show... and hope this surprise do't bounce back as a shock to us..

Well thank you for sharing..😊 

-Shruti.
Yeah shruti I agree with you, they will resort of any method to make us watch D3. What are asking them Swaron in one frame that too with some good romantic stuff but instead what do we get only misunderstanding Well i have given up hope, today yet another misunderstanding😭

Well neways thanks for sharing.
seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg!!!!!!!!!
SWARON!!!!!!
I hope for the best

n i hope this tym it isnt another trap...
Originally posted by mahirahmarium

I think Palki has realized the fact that without SwaRon D3 sucks!! 

i guess till the time palki maam will realize this we swaron fans will reach some mental hospital n will be banging our heads on the walls...😡
Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
I REALLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE!I REALLY HOPE THIS COMES TO BE A SURPRISE AND NOT A SHOCK!*FINGERS CROSSED*
really cv's have a surprise for us? or a shock😕