Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for putting it so simply. I'm tired of talking about this...

People just don't get it. By people, I mean GH, Daljeet and co who are telling fans to chill out. We have chilled out for over a year (which is like 10 years for a daily soap) and waited for the love track. Can't chill out anymore.

The TRPs were 3.4 last week (highest on the day of the ArHi reunion). The makers should have used that momentum and tried to gain back the audiences they lost post February.

Give us the intense love/redemption track we have been waiting for since the day Arnav tore her blouse. I can bet you TRPs would go through the roof, over 4.0 for sure. 

Why the sudden change in direction to Didi Ki Saut? It only brought the TRPs down and I expect it to be in 2.5 or 2.7 next week if the current useless track continues.

Its not just about the ratings for me. Its what we deserve as die-hard fans of the show who stuck with it when it was going through a rough stretch. We waited and waited and waited. How much longer before they drive away the few loyal fans they have remaining?

Why don't the others get it? Its the leads of the show and THEIR STORY that pull us to this show! It is their job to give the audience what they like...because if we didn't watch, they wouldn't have a show to air and they would all be out of jobs.

u saw na wht akshay says, arshi is just one perspective, but the issue is that one perspective is never shown properly
gosh akshay viewers are not tube lights!!

chocobubble thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

To be honest what i think will have TRPs is ArHi just HAPPY together cos that what people want.

Loads of my mum's freinds watch the show and NO one wants Arnav to repent. No one feels he needs too,. Don;t know why but a HUGE reason is that nobody analyses the show and each charcater like we do so they don't see Arnav's need to do so.
They just want ArHi together again properly.

Yeserdays episode my family liked but they were saying Khushi should forgive the bechaara!

I don;t think intense redemption will work for TRPs, I think ArHi just need to be on the same page. Cos redemption can be draggy.

Anytime when ArHi are separated TRPs are low. Diwali, Teri Meri and the following 3 weeks were the highest TRP phase for IPK...ArHi romance gives TRPs. remarriage will get the TRPs rocketing, especially with all the rasms and keeping it fun and romantic.

yes! the major problem here is that general audience expectations differ from that of ours!
general trp audience are not having such extreme disappointment with anjali's character. audience in india understands indian relationship dynamics and are not surprised by anjali's behaviour. but they are certainly surprised by the way the family reacted! and yes i agree... though they want to see how arnav manages to bring happiness in to his sister's life again, they also want to see him clearing khushi's name in front of all and their love story to finally start!
i am saying this on the basis of what ppl in my family and friend circle think:)
chocobubble thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

agree. everyone is not in IF to read chrroner and redux and understand the characters so well. they are general audience and do not spend time thinking so much. they want straightforward stuff

the reasons are just as complex as our show rimaπŸ˜†
but i dont get one thing...
ipkknd is entertaining along wid the flaws and inconsistencies! i mean every show has inconsistencies! but the names of trp toppers baffle me! some are very very boring... i have to say some and not all; even though i may not like them!
how is it possible that ppl are patient with "what does this relationship say?" but are unhappy wid "what do i name this relationship?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all both are good kostins!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kash4life

To be honest what i think will have TRPs is ArHi just HAPPY together cos that what people want.

Loads of my mum's freinds watch the show and NO one wants Arnav to repent. No one feels he needs too,. Don;t know why but a HUGE reason is that nobody analyses the show and each charcater like we do so they don't see Arnav's need to do so.
They just want ArHi together again properly.

Yeserdays episode my family liked but they were saying Khushi should forgive the bechaara!

I don;t think intense redemption will work for TRPs, I think ArHi just need to be on the same page. Cos redemption can be draggy.

Anytime when ArHi are separated TRPs are low. Diwali, Teri Meri and the following 3 weeks were the highest TRP phase for IPK...ArHi romance gives TRPs. remarriage will get the TRPs rocketing, especially with all the rasms and keeping it fun and romantic.

I disagree thats 1 case among 10.
 I myself did a mini survey in TRP zones and the results i found was that yes there is a need for redemption track. I carried the survey on 16th and did analysis and findings on 17th july.
After the recent women molestation and other issues in india ..all odfit has added fire to the issue. Every women sympathises with Khushi and want Khushi to gain her self respect by not abusing but by defying Arnav irrespective of his warnings etc..
I dont know what kind of women is that who told u that Khushi should forgive soon. So dont generalise just 1 opinion.As i said its 1 among 10.
Every women understands the narrative IPK is trying to show about Love but nobody can digest a man past one year throwing is anger plus love according to his wish and mood whenever he likes. here's my link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100302
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

I disagree thats 1 case among 10.
 I myself did a mini survey in TRP zones and the results i found was that yes there is a need for redemption track. I carried the survey on 16th and did analysis and findings on 17th july.
After the recent women molestation and other issues in india ..all odfit has added fire to the issue. Every women sympathises with Khushi and want Khushi to gain her self respect by not abusing but by defying Arnav irrespective of his warnings etc..
I dont know what kind of women is that who told u that Khushi should forgive soon. So dont generalise just 1 opinion.As i said its 1 among 10.
Every women understands the narrative IPK is trying to show about Love but nobody can digest a man past one year throwing is anger plus love according to his wish and mood whenever he likes. here's my link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100302

i was literally waiting for some to respond to this post because i did like it one bit
thank you for giving a perfect reply

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Harshitha

u saw na wht akshay says, arshi is just one perspective, but the issue is that one perspective is never shown properly

gosh akshay viewers are not tube lights!!

Harshi...I can't even express how annoyed I'm with Akshay. I really like him so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...but you are absolutely right! Yes Arshi is just one perspective (the most important one) yet they never seem to show it properly. I have no hopes of a grand love/redemption/wooing track anymore...they all seem bitter. Whatever. πŸ€’