Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

i will see this. but the did ki saut is not helping

this is the direct link
just that route to be avoided & then do wht u mentioned in the first post im sure things will normalize

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

True Rima...

Personally i'm loving Arnav wooing Khushi but i think the CV's should focus on the entire truth coming out...

Shyam's truth and Arnav-Khushi contract marriage truth...they just build up like they did last thursday when Arnav lashed out at Khushi and then let down...they have to be consistent...

Hope Trp's increase next week..😊..Keeping my fingers crossed...

that is the problem with IPK. No story is completed. No incident meets its logical end. No emotion is  lived up till the end
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

this is the direct link
just that route to be avoided & then do wht u mentioned in the first post im sure things will normalize

can't watch youtube from here, but will watch and come back on this.
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Agree with u rima,an intense redemption without comedy will do half job
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

rima:

for me TRPs will only rise if CVs clear everything from past and gives clear picture about what each character its thinking about shyam-khushi's fiasco..they never delivered that.
Nani should be asking to guptas..
Mami should be james bond
Where is shyam..he has not even tried to call rani sahiba..so after 2 weeks his sudden entry will not justify by viewers..
Where is mama..the eldest male figure in raizada..???

Forget Anji...
Aakash..why he is not asking ASR what happened during kidnapping??? No one seems to bother about khuhsi-arnav came from near death experience..
See all these unclarification..leaving viewers confused..hence quitting..
suddenly they r selling Di ki Saut to us..why this jumping tracks???

Is it too much to ask for all this clarification???
Its simple..they can show it in 2 episodes..no need of big script writings???

ARHI maarige and romance will not bring TRPs..until these facts are clarified..
viewers r in air..

agree with you...
chocobubble thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think ipk trps are not increasing coz the general audience are not able to connect wid it!  before the tracks meet their logical end, we have an altogether different track popping out! character emotions are never explained or brought out well and audience are left confused as to why a character is behaving in a particular way. at least, we come to the forum, discuss and come to some conclusion or assumption about the characters. but the general audience only get irritated and stay away from the show if they are left confused!
the story has potential but the way tracks handled are not being liked by many. the biggest example being shyam's revelation-which was supposed to be the mother of all tracks was not at all handled properly! ppl are wondering that how could ASR's simple statement that he trusts khushi shut up RM members! why are they not questioning arnav and khushi! we are unhappy wid the characters who doubt khushi, but ppl want more of such drama coz they want all the loose ends tied! also ppl are confused as to how all of a sudden ASR has mellowed to khushi without a proper shyam-khushi-arnav revelation scene and somewhere they are not wrong wid their expectations!
a little more attention to character emotions-specially that of the leading lady's, and logical tracks which have continuity could help IPKKND!
Edited by chocobubble - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Rima for putting it so simply. I'm tired of talking about this...

People just don't get it. By people, I mean GH, Daljeet and co who are telling fans to chill out. We have chilled out for over a year (which is like 10 years for a daily soap) and waited for the love track. Can't chill out anymore.

The TRPs were 3.4 last week (highest on the day of the ArHi reunion). The makers should have used that momentum and tried to gain back the audiences they lost post February.

Give us the intense love/redemption track we have been waiting for since the day Arnav tore her blouse. I can bet you TRPs would go through the roof, over 4.0 for sure. 

Why the sudden change in direction to Didi Ki Saut? It only brought the TRPs down and I expect it to be in 2.5 or 2.7 next week if the current useless track continues.

Its not just about the ratings for me. Its what we deserve as die-hard fans of the show who stuck with it when it was going through a rough stretch. We waited and waited and waited. How much longer before they drive away the few loyal fans they have remaining?

Why don't the others get it? Its the leads of the show and THEIR STORY that pull us to this show! It is their job to give the audience what they like...because if we didn't watch, they wouldn't have a show to air and they would all be out of jobs.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobubble

i think ipk trps are not increasing coz the general audience are not able to connect wid it!  before the tracks meet their logical end, we have an altogether different track popping out! character emotions are never explained or brought out well and audience are left confused as to why a character is behaving in a particular way. at least, we come to the forum, discuss and come to some conclusion or assumption about the characters. but the general audience only get irritated and stay away from the show if they are left confused!
the story has potential but the way tracks handled are not being liked by many. the biggest example being shyam's revelation-which was supposed to be the mother of all tracks was not at all handled properly! ppl are wondering that how could ASR's simple statement that he trusts khushi shut up RM members! why are they not questioning arnav and khushi! we are unhappy wid the characters who doubt khushi, but ppl want more of such drama coz they want all the loose ends tied! also ppl are confused as to how all of a sudden ASR has mellowed to khushi without a proper shyam-khushi-arnav revelation scene and somewhere they are not wrong wid their expectations!
a little more attention to character emotions-specially that of the leading lady's, and logical tracks which have continuity could help IPKKND!

agree. everyone is not in IF to read chrroner and redux and understand the characters so well. they are general audience and do not spend time thinking so much. they want straightforward stuff
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thank you Rima for putting it so simply. I'm tired of talking about this...

People just don't get it. By people, I mean GH, Daljeet and co who are telling fans to chill out. We have chilled out for over a year (which is like 10 years for a daily soap) and waited for the love track. Can't chill out anymore.

The TRPs were 3.4 last week (highest on the day of the ArHi reunion). The makers should have used that momentum and tried to gain back the audiences they lost post February.

Give us the intense love/redemption track we have been waiting for since the day Arnav tore her blouse. I can bet you TRPs would go through the roof, over 4.0 for sure. 

Why the sudden change in direction to Didi Ki Saut? It only brought the TRPs down and I expect it to be in 2.5 or 2.7 next week if the current useless track continues.

Its not just about the ratings for me. Its what we deserve as die-hard fans of the show who stuck with it when it was going through a rough stretch. We waited and waited and waited. How much longer before they drive away the few loyal fans they have remaining?

Why don't the others get it? Its the leads of the show and THEIR STORY that pull us to this show! It is their job to give the audience what they like...because if we didn't watch, they wouldn't have a show to air and they would all be out of jobs.

agree. we are tired of waiting. we want them together. we want khushi's name cleared. we want her miseries atoned. we want their love to take off. no one is saying we don't want other tracks. but there is a time for everything. this was the time to get all the other things we wanted to win back the audience
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest what i think will have TRPs is ArHi just HAPPY together cos that what people want.

Loads of my mum's freinds watch the show and NO one wants Arnav to repent. No one feels he needs too,. Don;t know why but a HUGE reason is that nobody analyses the show and each charcater like we do so they don't see Arnav's need to do so.
They just want ArHi together again properly.

Yeserdays episode my family liked but they were saying Khushi should forgive the bechaara!

I don;t think intense redemption will work for TRPs, I think ArHi just need to be on the same page. Cos redemption can be draggy.

Anytime when ArHi are separated TRPs are low. Diwali, Teri Meri and the following 3 weeks were the highest TRP phase for IPK...ArHi romance gives TRPs. remarriage will get the TRPs rocketing, especially with all the rasms and keeping it fun and romantic.