India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

They did it again >:<

fullhouse Groupbie
fullhouse
fullhouse

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
From the beginning of SNS, all of us (RaJi's fans) have the same complaint that RaJi don't get the same screen space even when they are the parallel protagonists of the show. Its like a pattern. They keep running bullshit tracks for months and then they realize that Ohhh we haven't shot a RaJi scene for some time and then they think that they have made up with showing some RaJi scenesAngry.

Right now they are showing Kokila-Parag track, which is very refreshing and encouraging. But side-by side they are showing some GoHem scenes also. And once again its RaJi who are out of the frame, especially Vishal.

CV's have handled the RaJi track so poorly that if someone new starts following the show , and if the current track is not about RaJi, then surely it would take him atleast 15 episodes to figure out that " Ok, Jigar is the husband of Rashi". Even Rucha admitted that in Movers and Shakers that she feels disappointed that her story with Jigar hasn't progressed much till now.

I have no doubts that Rashi plays a key role in collecting trp's for the show. When they need TRP's to go up, tab Rashi ki kalakaari and the consummation scene and otherwise no need of RaJi scenes. Selfish CV'sAngry.

I m really amazed that ViRu are still working in this show, especially Vishal. Its nothing but an insult to him. He should leave the show and do some lead role in other show. He is not a sideline hero kind of thing and not Rucha too.

One thing is for sure we watch this show for our beloved stars otherwise for CV's I just have to say they suck... The writers are definitely illiterate.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13munnihyderabadjiyakapoorTheta14ShaunSAMadhura2105IchangeditCintilaQueen.Bee-Eris-

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
That could also be because Vishal and Ruhca are in the U.K. How can they be in the show when they are not even in the country. Though I do admit they do get less scenes together even when in the show. 
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
they r always sidelined .. we waited almost 3 yrs for their sr n they showed it hardly 2 mins were gohem sr was shown 2 episodes full... n  even last week too they show gohem romance...Dead
jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I HATE CVS FOR NOT SHOWING RAJI  SCENES I HATE CVS ARRRGGGAngry
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Raji track will be there which will pull trps up once trps fall...
fullhouse Groupbie
fullhouse
fullhouse

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thamanna85

That could also be because Vishal and Ruhca are in the U.K. How can they be in the show when they are not even in the country. Though I do admit they do get less scenes together even when in the show. 

They are not in the country because they don't have much to do in their show.. Otherwise protagonists do not have time to tour cities. Other show's protagonists do not have the time to even sleep properly. Although this time they have gone for the for the purpose of Star Plus, but otherwise I have always read that Vishal is out to London, Goa, Lucknow, Udaipur etc etc...
Working in a show, an actor can afford that amount of time for touring only when he has nothing to do. Even I have read that these days Rucha takes leave for a day or two from the show quite frequently, because these days she also doesn't have that amount of role.

Edited by fullhouse - 18 July 2012 at 4:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fullhouse

Originally posted by Thamanna85

They are not in the country because they don't have much to do in their show.. Otherwise protagonists do not have time to tour cities. Other show's protagonists do not have the time to even sleep properly. Although this time they have gone for the for the purpose of Star Plus, but otherwise I have always read that Vishal is out to London, Goa, Lucknow, Udaipur etc etc...
Working in a show, an actor can afford that amount of time for touring only when he has nothing to do. Even I have read that Rucha takes leave for a day or two from the show, because these days she also doesn't have that amount of role.

true.. earlier she said she had to wait 2 yrs to go for a vaccation.. now she too takes leave frequently.. she was in dalhousie during 2-3 weeks ago.. everyonw knows ppl love raji jodi.. ph n star plus too but they dont show them onscreen which is really irritating... seriously?? they think korag love story is better than raji's??? ... sns must b axed.. they squeeze in gohem no matter whatever the track is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fullhouse

fullhouse Groupbie
fullhouse
fullhouse

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
SNS is a serial with young artists but the target audience are the people aging 50-60 yrs...Atleast from my point of view

Edited by fullhouse - 18 July 2012 at 4:09am

Go to top