They did it again >:<

fullhouse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From the beginning of SNS, all of us (RaJi's fans) have the same complaint that RaJi don't get the same screen space even when they are the parallel protagonists of the show. Its like a pattern. They keep running bullshit tracks for months and then they realize that Ohhh we haven't shot a RaJi scene for some time and then they think that they have made up with showing some RaJi scenes😡.

Right now they are showing Kokila-Parag track, which is very refreshing and encouraging. But side-by side they are showing some GoHem scenes also. And once again its RaJi who are out of the frame, especially Vishal.

CV's have handled the RaJi track so poorly that if someone new starts following the show , and if the current track is not about RaJi, then surely it would take him atleast 15 episodes to figure out that " Ok, Jigar is the husband of Rashi". Even Rucha admitted that in Movers and Shakers that she feels disappointed that her story with Jigar hasn't progressed much till now.

I have no doubts that Rashi plays a key role in collecting trp's for the show. When they need TRP's to go up, tab Rashi ki kalakaari and the consummation scene and otherwise no need of RaJi scenes. Selfish CV's😡.

I m really amazed that ViRu are still working in this show, especially Vishal. Its nothing but an insult to him. He should leave the show and do some lead role in other show. He is not a sideline hero kind of thing and not Rucha too.

One thing is for sure we watch this show for our beloved stars otherwise for CV's I just have to say they suck... The writers are definitely illiterate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That could also be because Vishal and Ruhca are in the U.K. How can they be in the show when they are not even in the country. Though I do admit they do get less scenes together even when in the show. 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
they r always sidelined .. we waited almost 3 yrs for their sr n they showed it hardly 2 mins were gohem sr was shown 2 episodes full... n  even last week too they show gohem romance...🤢
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HATE CVS FOR NOT SHOWING RAJI  SCENES I HATE CVS ARRRGGG😡
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raji track will be there which will pull trps up once trps fall...
fullhouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thamanna85

That could also be because Vishal and Ruhca are in the U.K. How can they be in the show when they are not even in the country. Though I do admit they do get less scenes together even when in the show. 

They are not in the country because they don't have much to do in their show.. Otherwise protagonists do not have time to tour cities. Other show's protagonists do not have the time to even sleep properly. Although this time they have gone for the for the purpose of Star Plus, but otherwise I have always read that Vishal is out to London, Goa, Lucknow, Udaipur etc etc...
Working in a show, an actor can afford that amount of time for touring only when he has nothing to do. Even I have read that these days Rucha takes leave for a day or two from the show quite frequently, because these days she also doesn't have that amount of role.
Edited by fullhouse - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: fullhouse

They are not in the country because they don't have much to do in their show.. Otherwise protagonists do not have time to tour cities. Other show's protagonists do not have the time to even sleep properly. Although this time they have gone for the for the purpose of Star Plus, but otherwise I have always read that Vishal is out to London, Goa, Lucknow, Udaipur etc etc...
Working in a show, an actor can afford that amount of time for touring only when he has nothing to do. Even I have read that Rucha takes leave for a day or two from the show, because these days she also doesn't have that amount of role.

true.. earlier she said she had to wait 2 yrs to go for a vaccation.. now she too takes leave frequently.. she was in dalhousie during 2-3 weeks ago.. everyonw knows ppl love raji jodi.. ph n star plus too but they dont show them onscreen which is really irritating... seriously?? they think korag love story is better than raji's??? ... sns must b axed.. they squeeze in gohem no matter whatever the track is...
fullhouse thumbnail
SNS is a serial with young artists but the target audience are the people aging 50-60 yrs...Atleast from my point of view
Edited by fullhouse - 11 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you tm!!!

This is just such a big waste of talent!!!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: fullhouse

SNS is a serial with young artists but the target audience is the people aging 50-60 yrs...Atleast from my point of view

😆

my frnds tease me 4 watching this...