India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

what is rey's fault????? (Page 2)

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
hmm yea but its really hard for us to accept taarey.. or maybe its impossible to accept dem..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SavageMissMe

SavageMissMe IF-Dazzler
SavageMissMe
SavageMissMe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
ofcourse its reys fault, after all the things he and kriya did together, one would think he might try to delve deeper into the details of her departure from his life than just except the fact so easily! isnt love all about looking beyond mere words and actually understanding whats going on in the other persons heart without them even expressing it? atleast hats what it is to me.
as for tarey, how do we even begin to accept them? they have no chemistry, no blaze, no storyline and most importantly is the reason for the character asassination of rey, my favourite character in the show so far, and of many other viewers.
it might be easy for you to accept taarey, it might be easy for rey to accept aani, but for us kr lovers that isnt happening and will never happen no matter what.
no offence but truly those who love taarey really need to go back and see all thise kr scenes again, revive the magic and then see the current track, youll surely agree with us then.
2abshu- agree with you yaar. missing kr like hell!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StolenKiss.basket_101

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
The only thing I'll say is Kriya didn't leave Rey because of her mother. She had a choice. Dil ya dosti. For which, she chose Dil. And I am with her on that decision. The only thing I wanted different was Kriya to tell the truth to Rey. I'm sure Rey would have understood! But nope, CVs butchered the character and made her a villain! Whether Shakti comes back or not, it's her decision. She has always made it clear that dance is the biggest thing in her life. And when she got such a HUGE opportunity to continue that, I don't see a reason for her to stay back. If she has true fans, then they will support her and be happy seeing her advances in dance. Since she has left D3, she has made appearances in many things and they have been appreciated world while. I, out of those many fans, support her decision of leaving. What is the proof that if she had stayed back, Palki would have given a better storyline? She always does manage to spoil everything. Whether a person leaves or not. So why bother?? Kriya's last words were never proper. Rey should be having a doubt as to what happened instead of simply believing her lie!! According to me, Rey IS at fault. 

Ps: I am saying Rey is. Not Kunwar. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnrunPrAjAKtA_D3SavageMissMeanamika143..basket_101

anamika143.. IF-Dazzler
anamika143..
anamika143..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
even if rey thinks ki kria ne usse dhoka diya hw cn he forget dat he loved her too... he to knew her na..understood her... wen kria left he shud hv atleast thought kuch to gadbad hai...

and pyaar aise nai hota... ki break up ho gaya to turant ki cry baby se pyaar ho gayaAngry

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3 Senior Member
PrAjAKtA_D3
PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ur opinion is urs..Bt even if she lied,cheated n told him she didnt luv him d questn is did he LOVE her..?Confused Looked like he did...!Shocked But now...Proves tht he didnt ...Cry
Every Tarey scene proves it..!Cry How cn he 4get sum1 he loved...?!Question

P.S : Sorry if m sounding rude..Don't mean 2 be..!Just cant seem 2 say it in other words...

Anrun

Go to top