what is rey's fault?????

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if we think about the previous track... kriya apni mom ke liye rey ko chod ke gayi thi...may be woh nehin chahati thi... bt rey doesn't knw dat...to woh to yehi janta hai na k kriya use chod kar gayi...nd she did nt love him... nd real mein soche to Shakti apni career k liye D3 ko quit kiya hai...nd i don't thnk she'll cum back...agar ayegi to thn isse khushi ki baat aur kuch nehin hogi...😃... bt according to the current track rey to soch raha hai kriya ne use dhoka diya...then woh kya karega guys... dis is the reason ki rey k dill mein taani k liye thoda thoda pyaar ane laga hai...jo use pyaar karti hai... plzzz dn't get me wrong...nd angry maat hona...jst dis is my view...Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wht hppnd guys??? koi kuch bolega??sry if i say somethng wrng..
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yu r 100% ryt , i aint againt taani at all .. ! 
I was kriya fan 2 tho , But i personallly think ki evn TAAREY are cute 2gether and da fact dat Shakti aint returnin 
So we shud probably Start likin Taarey together ðŸ˜‰
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ok frstly rey how cld he forget alll the tym he spend wid kria like sham hai koi seq she was blushing and all and she was jealous cux of nicole and she wanted swaron to be together still REY BELEIVED dat kria LOVE SWAYAM..i mean ki how cum he forget all the things all dat blushing thing was fake..? huh rey beleived her so easily he dint figured out once also y kria did this cux he dint loved her from his heart it was just an attraction..! and now its been a month she left and he start falling for STALKER..! whu have sum silly crush on him..ahh..dat y we HATE REY..!
and y in d earth u taarey fans call ur self an kriyaansh fan..
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Basicaly  we are REY fans n we dun mind seein ne1 wid him as long as it is HIM ^^
And y are u ppl blamin him its da writers , who are makin up da story all he has 2 do is act so y blame HIm ?? 
Edited by yahuda - 11 years ago
StolenKiss. thumbnail
we are blaming rey ok he is d character of d writers not a real person..

we love Amar today also we are not blaming Kunwar for dis k ..
.wanderlust. thumbnail
I get ur point bt we cant do nethn now , as Shakti aint cumin bak n we cant see KRIYAANSH nemore :( 
So Y not just adjust wid Taarey 

StolenKiss. thumbnail
hmm yea but its really hard for us to accept taarey.. or maybe its impossible to accept dem..
SavageMissMe thumbnail
ofcourse its reys fault, after all the things he and kriya did together, one would think he might try to delve deeper into the details of her departure from his life than just except the fact so easily! isnt love all about looking beyond mere words and actually understanding whats going on in the other persons heart without them even expressing it? atleast hats what it is to me.
as for tarey, how do we even begin to accept them? they have no chemistry, no blaze, no storyline and most importantly is the reason for the character asassination of rey, my favourite character in the show so far, and of many other viewers.
it might be easy for you to accept taarey, it might be easy for rey to accept aani, but for us kr lovers that isnt happening and will never happen no matter what.
no offence but truly those who love taarey really need to go back and see all thise kr scenes again, revive the magic and then see the current track, youll surely agree with us then.
2abshu- agree with you yaar. missing kr like hell!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The only thing I'll say is Kriya didn't leave Rey because of her mother. She had a choice. Dil ya dosti. For which, she chose Dil. And I am with her on that decision. The only thing I wanted different was Kriya to tell the truth to Rey. I'm sure Rey would have understood! But nope, CVs butchered the character and made her a villain! Whether Shakti comes back or not, it's her decision. She has always made it clear that dance is the biggest thing in her life. And when she got such a HUGE opportunity to continue that, I don't see a reason for her to stay back. If she has true fans, then they will support her and be happy seeing her advances in dance. Since she has left D3, she has made appearances in many things and they have been appreciated world while. I, out of those many fans, support her decision of leaving. What is the proof that if she had stayed back, Palki would have given a better storyline? She always does manage to spoil everything. Whether a person leaves or not. So why bother?? Kriya's last words were never proper. Rey should be having a doubt as to what happened instead of simply believing her lie!! According to me, Rey IS at fault. 

Ps: I am saying Rey is. Not Kunwar.