Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new gopi is not natrual

.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know if anyone feels like this but devo( the new gopi) acting looks fake these days as if she is trying to be inncoent how gopi should but its not coming natrually...i thought her acting was still ok in the beginning...but now its irrating it looks too fake...no bashing plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, at times I cringe when I see her acting, it's like she's making an effort to sound demure and soft spoken and not coming out naturally at all.  She's a good actress but not suitable  for Gopi's role based on Gopi's characterisation.  She's more suited for a bubbly or energetic role.

I was recently watching Saas Bina Sasural where Rubina is now one of the cast.
She could be a close contender for Gopi's role, was what I was thinking.
What say?
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is not able to potray the character of Gopi as well as Gia used to do. I don't see the innocence anymore. She is ruining the character of Gopi. 😡🤢

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
i think she is trying too hard and its not working...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May be this newbie suits preeto role as bani... But really she is no fit to play gopis role, amazing character is totally ruined by this girl... And she claims she has put her 500% for gopis role, but we doubt she is working hard,.
pachu thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES truly this newbie dont know to act gopi... someone cute n innocent like giaa can only do gopis role..she is making gopis role worse..its better 4 her to say bye to sns..bcoz she is fighting a lost batttle.. she can never replace giaa...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she cant act in an innocent role cus it looks too fake.  a negative role will be better for her, u can guess why 😊
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think the gopi role is suitable for her...Giaa was good at acting innocent coz she had the innocent face..we got so use to it...now there is no innocent face😭
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

she cant act in an innocent role cus it looks too fake.  a negative role will be better for her, u can guess why 😊

yah i dont think this role suits her...trust me when i was watching it i felt like braking the tv coz it was kinda irrating...iam sure the new gopi is talented and good actoress but this gopi role is not for her