Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khuhsis being difficult n wht U Ned to do ASR (Page 5)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by tia.o

Based on ASR's progress, here's some recommended courses to improve his skills...

1. How to romance your wife 101
2. Smooth Talking 201
3. Anger Management 301
4. Charm & Please 201
5. Active Listening 501

For ASR I will hold all classes at my residence with one on one instructions free of charge.
LOL

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Loads of EGS like this but we know that he is a complex person but despite that she loves him & this may well be an act from her part because she perceives that if he persues her then that will apply a rift with Di- So is this orchestrated ? It just goes against her normal behaviour as she has forgiven him time & time again & again & again. Shouted at- manhandled- sacked- hurt mentally & physically & SO what difference would this make as she has got what she wanted. BUT was the last straw that he brought up the contract despite the trials that she has had to go through- so enough is ENOUGH & she is giving him a taste of his own medicine...AngryAngryAngry
it is a possibility that she is puting up an act for Anjali's sake... but I happy seeing her give him take of his own medicine... I would just add neem ka tardka to his medicine to make it better... I mean the way he gave her that beautiful sari... tumhare liye hai pehno Ouch... my husband gives me a gift like that main gussa na bhi to hun to ho jati iske baad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by Punkin22

Fuzzy, sorry for lateness,  I want to thank you for VM and reminding us what the past has been like for Khushi at the hands of ASR.  It would seem that many have forgotten the anguish and pain she has suffered.  Now that he is on the receiving end well a week of cold shoulder is more than they can stand.

I love ASR/Arnav character and drooling everytime his hunkness comes on screen.  But Khushi deserves better than what she has received from him and others.  I want redemption for Khushi, she may not want it but I do.  I will not even discuss the "Queen of Whiney" or Akash the a** or his mother either.

I look forward to the day when all Khushi has done and sacrificed for will come to light.  I pray that is soon rather than later.

Thank you Fuzzy for standing up for Khushi.  You are the best.StarStarStar
Hahaha...ya i drool too...but i need to see him repent...he has too...he cant get away with it...he has hurt her...beyond repair...he has to realize that... I hope soon too...sigh...maybe next yr this time???LOL
I love khuhsi...n i cry when she cries...i cant see her cry anymore...n im tired of crying with her...thanksEmbarrassed
I cry with her too... and the worst part is that I cry with her while I am watching the show at work... and my supply person wonders why I run out of Kleenex so fast... abhi usko kya bataonCry

Fazila~

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Agree - Arnav need to say sorry the way kids said it "kaan pakadh kar" to Khushi

Khushi should speak up what is her reason to be upset instead of saying "muskarahat nahee kharid sakteh" - why cant she just tell him she is in no mood of smiling when Anjali and Payal/Akash Mamiji everyone is down and upset with her and in general - he will understand.

I wont be surprised if Khushi says if he really wants her to smile then he should send Akash and Payla on a honeymoon or for a trip somewhere to relax - tho the mood ASR is in he might end up taking Khushi on a honeymoon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geetFazila~

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Agree - Arnav need to say sorry the way kids said it "kaan pakadh kar" to Khushi

Khushi should speak up what is her reason to be upset instead of saying "muskarahat nahee kharid sakteh" - why cant she just tell him she is in no mood of smiling when Anjali and Payal/Akash Mamiji everyone is down and upset with her and in general - he will understand.

I wont be surprised if Khushi says if he really wants her to smile then he should send Akash and Payla on a honeymoon or for a trip somewhere to relax - tho the mood ASR is in he might end up taking Khushi on a honeymoon Smile
please... let khushi stay away from Akash and Payal's issues...  let them deal with things on their own... right now anything khushi would say or do will go against her... so let her be

Fazila~

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
agree...GeekGeek...great post fuzuu..Thumbs Up

Fazila~

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by sps0114

please... let khushi stay away from Akash and Payal's issues...  let them deal with things on their own... right now anything khushi would say or do will go against her... so let her be

Wish Khushi leaves Akash Payal issue too to them but Khushi is Khushi she will not let it go Cry...she should leave Anajli to deal with things too Khushi should get a job and keep busy it would be best for her and others too

Edited by sps0114 - 18 July 2012 at 6:29pm

Fazila~

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Really I hope he asks atleast sorry once.

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index