Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khuhsis being difficult n wht U Ned to do ASR (Page 4)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by boreddamsel

ok I agree she has been treated badly.. and just when she thought he had changed, he brought up the contract.. which again seemed stupid of her to think that he brought up the contract because he hasn't changed.. I mean esp after he begged her to stay and she didn't agree.. this is why I say selective stupidity.. when people in this show just turn off their brain.. sometimes brain is hyperactive.. when you sent telepathic messages and read their minds even before they say anyting.. and Khushi madam who even heard him call her when he couldn't even speak and she was facing the other direction.. ok leave it.. we will excuse that.. LOL

ok.. so yeah.. she has been treated badly.. so she is now fed up.. he can't force her anymore.. he cant force her to be his wife.. is what she is saying.. do I have it right.. well why does she care.. why does she think he is forcing her to be happy.. I mean its so confusing if you actually think about it..

Khushi thinks he doesn't like her, he is a monster because he brought up the contract and forced her to stay.. ok.. then why is he trying to make her happy.. yes he isn't trying the right thing, but if he doesn't love you, why is he trying? 

To conti where they left off in the barn??? who knows...shes leaving soon...Angry

Khushi said in today's episode.. I told him I wanted to leave.. but he didn't let me.. why does that make him a bad guy again.. yes it made him a bad guy because he brought up the contract.. but note that she didn't say that.. she said why did he not let me leave.. well, Khushi, that's because he loves you.. and even you admitted that day that it is difficult for you to leave.. 

Shes confused...she doesnt know why he wants her here...he has to tell her...clearly...no sign lang or telepathy...Sleepy

Ok, so now she knows that he is trying to make her happy, so she knows that he loves her.. then why is she mad at him? She admitted today that she isn't mad at him.. then what is she doing? It's very confusing. Why is she rejecting all his gifts and saying Arnavji, I want you to stop trying to cheer me up. I'm not mad at you.. but no, she doesnt' do that.. I don't understand at all..

I want to cry now...AAR...she knows he will throw her out in few days...why should she smile???why should she do as he asks...God its killing me...can i go n tell her he loves u...NK u can do it plzzz...

The only explanation seems to be that CVs want to show Arnav woo Khushi.. so they came up with this confusing storyline and hte best way to enjoy it is if you don't think too much about it.. LOL

Ok, now that that is clear.. lets see what does Arnav have to do.. well Arnav just figured that out today.. to cheer her up, he has to do something that is not something he is comfortable with.. he has to show her that he has changed.. for her.. and that he will go to any lengths to make her happy.. because he loves her.. I don't know how he will do it.. 'coz only the CVs can decide when Khushi will be happy.. I doubt if even Khushi knows that.. given she is already so confused (I mean since the CVs have made it so confusing).. so I think the best thing to do is just wait and see what the CVs make them do.. 'coz there is no reasonable explanation for the way they are behaving right now.. 

Fuzzy, I agree that he has hurt her.. a lot.. even by bringing up the contract.. but she saw how desperate he was to make her stay.. she even understood what he meant when he said but I can't live without you.. then if he brings up the contract a second later.. then any sensible human being will understand taht he just used that as a tactic to make her stay.. but yeah.. I guess maybe not.. well if you think he is a shaitan then.. then why is going to all these lengths to make you happy.. see that's why I say that she is just being stubborn.. again I don't see any reason why.. especially when she says she is not angry at him.. so there, I think we should stop thinking 'coz there is no possible explanattion for why Khushi is behaving this way.. she is just doing what the CVs want her to do! LOL

It hurts ok... he blamed her for everything...wont it hurt her??? after everything he reminded her about the contract...DID THAT WASH EVERYTHING???? YES...

That's just my thoughts.. Great post, Fuzzy.. made me think and helped me relax while I was going crazy with my work.. thanks hon Hug
Ya thanks for making me upset now...Cry

oh babes.. Im so sorry.. didn't mean to hurt you! Cry
Ok, I agree.. it hurt her that he blamed her for everything.. and yes he has to learn to express himself.. express his love.. thats what he needs to learn to do.. and that;s what he is learning to do now.. that's what she is trying to teach him I think.. that's why she kept telling him.. buying me stuff is not going to help.. you have to mean it.. and he will.. he will win her back.. and tell her that he didn't mean anything.. 
Hmm.. you are right.. I don't know.. sometimes I get so confused.. and I try to think more and I get more confused.. 

Please dont worry.. now I will feel terrible that I made you sad.. Cry Dont worry.. Khushi will know.. she will know soon that Arnav loves her deeply.. please dont cry.. look I will write a very nice OS for you to cheer you up.. I will think about it.. ok? please smile.. please dont be mad at me.. please dont cry.. Cry please Fuzzy... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RareAngel

Totally agree with u Fuzzy!
Great postClapClapClap
thxEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Originally posted by sohara

Mr. ASR, how cum you forgot all the ugly words? How cum you forgot you threw her out from your bedroom in your wedding night, made her sleep by the poolside in the cold night for so many days.Called her low class, characterless, home wrecker,humiliated her so many times.You didn't even spare her dead parents, bruised her by slamming the door, bruised her innocent ,pure heart again and again.
Plz Mr. ASR try to remember and then remember how she rescued you from the kidnappers risking her own life.And then again you accused her for being there in your life, just becoz she showed concern for your di!
Plz ASR beg a remorseful sorry to her.
Ouch
drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

great post n agree with u

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

ok I agree she has been treated badly.. and just when she thought he had changed, he brought up the contract.. which again seemed stupid of her to think that he brought up the contract because he hasn't changed.. I mean esp after he begged her to stay and she didn't agree.. this is why I say selective stupidity.. when people in this show just turn off their brain.. sometimes brain is hyperactive.. when you sent telepathic messages and read their minds even before they say anyting.. and Khushi madam who even heard him call her when he couldn't even speak and she was facing the other direction.. ok leave it.. we will excuse that.. LOL

ok.. so yeah.. she has been treated badly.. so she is now fed up.. he can't force her anymore.. he cant force her to be his wife.. is what she is saying.. do I have it right.. well why does she care.. why does she think he is forcing her to be happy.. I mean its so confusing if you actually think about it..

Khushi thinks he doesn't like her, he is a monster because he brought up the contract and forced her to stay.. ok.. then why is he trying to make her happy.. yes he isn't trying the right thing, but if he doesn't love you, why is he trying? 

To conti where they left off in the barn??? who knows...shes leaving soon...Angry

Khushi said in today's episode.. I told him I wanted to leave.. but he didn't let me.. why does that make him a bad guy again.. yes it made him a bad guy because he brought up the contract.. but note that she didn't say that.. she said why did he not let me leave.. well, Khushi, that's because he loves you.. and even you admitted that day that it is difficult for you to leave.. 

Shes confused...she doesnt know why he wants her here...he has to tell her...clearly...no sign lang or telepathy...Sleepy

Ok, so now she knows that he is trying to make her happy, so she knows that he loves her.. then why is she mad at him? She admitted today that she isn't mad at him.. then what is she doing? It's very confusing. Why is she rejecting all his gifts and saying Arnavji, I want you to stop trying to cheer me up. I'm not mad at you.. but no, she doesnt' do that.. I don't understand at all..

I want to cry now...AAR...she knows he will throw her out in few days...why should she smile???why should she do as he asks...God its killing me...can i go n tell her he loves u...NK u can do it plzzz...

The only explanation seems to be that CVs want to show Arnav woo Khushi.. so they came up with this confusing storyline and hte best way to enjoy it is if you don't think too much about it.. LOL

Ok, now that that is clear.. lets see what does Arnav have to do.. well Arnav just figured that out today.. to cheer her up, he has to do something that is not something he is comfortable with.. he has to show her that he has changed.. for her.. and that he will go to any lengths to make her happy.. because he loves her.. I don't know how he will do it.. 'coz only the CVs can decide when Khushi will be happy.. I doubt if even Khushi knows that.. given she is already so confused (I mean since the CVs have made it so confusing).. so I think the best thing to do is just wait and see what the CVs make them do.. 'coz there is no reasonable explanation for the way they are behaving right now.. 

Fuzzy, I agree that he has hurt her.. a lot.. even by bringing up the contract.. but she saw how desperate he was to make her stay.. she even understood what he meant when he said but I can't live without you.. then if he brings up the contract a second later.. then any sensible human being will understand taht he just used that as a tactic to make her stay.. but yeah.. I guess maybe not.. well if you think he is a shaitan then.. then why is going to all these lengths to make you happy.. see that's why I say that she is just being stubborn.. again I don't see any reason why.. especially when she says she is not angry at him.. so there, I think we should stop thinking 'coz there is no possible explanattion for why Khushi is behaving this way.. she is just doing what the CVs want her to do! LOL

It hurts ok... he blamed her for everything...wont it hurt her??? after everything he reminded her about the contract...DID THAT WASH EVERYTHING???? YES...

That's just my thoughts.. Great post, Fuzzy.. made me think and helped me relax while I was going crazy with my work.. thanks hon Hug
Ya thanks for making me upset now...Cry

oh babes.. Im so sorry.. didn't mean to hurt you! Cry
Ok, I agree.. it hurt her that he blamed her for everything.. and yes he has to learn to express himself.. express his love.. thats what he needs to learn to do.. and that;s what he is learning to do now.. that's what she is trying to teach him I think.. that's why she kept telling him.. buying me stuff is not going to help.. you have to mean it.. and he will.. he will win her back.. and tell her that he didn't mean anything.. 
Hmm.. you are right.. I don't know.. sometimes I get so confused.. and I try to think more and I get more confused.. 

Please dont worry.. now I will feel terrible that I made you sad.. Cry Dont worry.. Khushi will know.. she will know soon that Arnav loves her deeply.. please dont cry.. look I will write a very nice OS for you to cheer you up.. I will think about it.. ok? please smile.. please dont be mad at me.. please dont cry.. Cry please Fuzzy... Hug
Smile...im just upset...dont worry...i need to rant tooo...hugsss.dont cry plz...im fine... see Big smile... dont worry...sigh...r we nuts??? or weird??? lolROFL...Hug

Why am i worrying???? Somethings not right...Ouch

Edited by Fazila~ - 18 July 2012 at 5:21pm

boreddamsel

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

very well said... if my husband told me that he is giving no option but to accept his gift I would burn his gift mix the ashes from his gift in his food and feed him Angry

yeh bhi koi tareeka hota hai... he is trying to woo her but he is a complete AANDAAA...Angry

He needs regular lessons from NK for next 2 years

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

very well said... if my husband told me that he is giving no option but to accept his gift I would burn his gift mix the ashes from his gift in his food and feed him Angry

yeh bhi koi tareeka hota hai... he is trying to woo her but he is a complete AANDAAA...Angry

He needs regular lessons from NK for next 2 years
LOL
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Based on ASR's progress, here's some recommended courses to improve his skills...

1. How to romance your wife 101
2. Smooth Talking 201
3. Anger Management 301
4. Charm & Please 201
5. Active Listening 501

For ASR I will hold all classes at my residence with one on one instructions free of charge.

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index