India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

want wicha's character to end post leap

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hi , since we know dat a leap is round the corner in parichay ..so we can d much about it ..seems like the cvs are admant in thrusting this leap on us Dead
anywayz we all r clueless as to wat will happen in sinal's life  nd their kids post leapConfused ..ofcourse none of us want to see them seprated ...but cvs have never heard us in da past ...so no use keeping any hopes from them  still lets not give up nd keep giving them our feedbacks ...

but one thing which i defintely want to see post leap  is the end of wicha 's character ...she is becoming more and more intolerable with every passing day ...till now her acting has simply failed to impress me nd more dan feeling a sense of hatred towards her i get more irritated every time i see her onscreen Dead nd her dressing is also totally hideous ..so all in all this new wicha has failed to click wid the audience ..nd in a way is also resposible for the bad trp's as i am sure no body prefers to watch her Dead
 so i really want her character to end post leap ...cvs can show dat her repeated failures in not being able to get kunal bak in her life has actually made her land in an asslyum ...nd there are no chances of her recovery ..so she has to stay there lifelong ...i would love to see something like this...
nd to move the story forward they can bring some new villians ..guess none us will mind it ...just want them to get rid of wicha ...have had enough of her...

nd i donot intend to offend  the actress Sonia Singh through my post ...its just dat the way she is potraying the caracter of wicha is not being liked my majority of us...

Edited by cooldipika - 18 July 2012 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracy.Boss.-Hima-AnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Yes richa spoiled our show...i want her to go to mental asylum...and end her character in this murder track...or she can commit suicide after her failure.. ...but i heard from my frnds ekta may change the leads but she will never change the vamp...s may be sonia singh is a good actress...but my mind didn't accept her as richa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

200% in agreement.Want that witch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hi

i too hope this is witcha's final track in the show and we dont see her character again in the show

i like sonia, but i liked mona too as an actress, and i must say that mona did a much better job. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i want this richa track to end just like niharika in BALH...the whole show is spoiled after richa's entry...

AnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
completely with you.. her over acting and all .. getting on my nerve

AnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top