India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh shud go to meet bhago :):)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
U know guys trying to solve a few doubts abt the current track an idea just occured to me.The doubts are obvious..

1. "how will bhago meet anandi?"...i dont think bhago is in a state to come to jetsar so obviously its anandi who will visit her.

2."AnSh will be on a getaway from jetsar..but where?" - probably to anandi's village.

3."Bhago and khajan singh will want to meet the wud be groom-but howw??"-probably he visits them.

So all these questions bring me to one colclusion-Ansh may end up at anandi's home anytime soon.

And that acc to me wont be a bad idea at all.This can also save bhago from dying.Probbaly when she sees anandi happy with shiv she will realize what dadisa said was so right.Anandi is indeed happy when she is with shiv.

It can be like for a coincidence shiv is going for a meeting near that village and anandi also has to accompany him.Then DS informs anandi that bhago is so unwell and so she should visit her rmom too on her way for meeting.And ansh stay there for one-two days.It will be so much fun.SHiv meets bhago and khajan singh.I also thought of a scene on ansh in such a situation...Its like some village kids challenge shiv to play cricket..Anandi who is seiing all this from a distance warns shiv not to play as the boys are too good in it..and shiv is like.."wot do u think i cant play cricket??''...and he plays very well...then after sometime while doing some catch he falls down in mud...and anandi is all laughing seeing him like that...she then takes him to the tubewell in her house and helps him clean his clothes...bhago watching this and being so happy.Embarrassed And there can be so many more scenes...like Shiv bonding with bhago and she smiling at his jokes...Anandi is rly happy to see that and feels thankful to shiv for making her mom smileBig smile 

I mean dont u think it wud be an awesome idea guys??Wink

Edited by princessyashika - 18 July 2012 at 3:26am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalcandyflossdivyababushivani_bvsunshine244the_Rijchitra11sbadamsmriti81AbhiAnivrinda9183andvoaz30rusha4003kavmuksSiriuslySujalnithaDryaButterflyChaserSuchi-dixie123tv_princessmilindroseDaltoniDon_theEvilAnjanaYYZ

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
no i dnt want ansh as a couple gong anywhere rightn ow, i guess bhago and her dad will be coming over ot havlei and ther will stay during the stay i guess anandi will be torn to choose and bhago will meet shiv like him persuade anadi to accept ,however my main reason is i realy dnt want anadi and sihv to be bonding that early the cowshed is ok it is beleivvable why will she take shiv to be there with her mom? and why shoud shiv be so much in her emtional days? too much ansh is also not good as now i want annadi to be strong and independent not dpendent on others for support of emotion!!
i want a anandi bhago scene only , where they clear out why the distance n that even with distance the love is there binds them saath and y is it imp for anandi to move ahead i also want a hago shiv scene alone( with her dad tyhats ok) but i dnt want a lets go meet annadi parents with shiv scene- these forced trips will make her more reserved and more forced for a relationship!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmuksnithapoiu123MalikaSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

no i dnt want ansh as a couple gong anywhere rightn ow, i guess bhago and her dad will be coming over ot havlei and ther will stay during the stay i guess anandi will be torn to choose and bhago will meet shiv like him persuade anadi to accept ,however my main reason is i realy dnt want anadi and sihv to be bonding that early the cowshed is ok it is beleivvable why will she take shiv to be there with her mom? and why shoud shiv be so much in her emtional days? too much ansh is also not good as now i want annadi to be strong and independent not dpendent on others for support of emotion!!
i want a anandi bhago scene only , where they clear out why the distance n that even with distance the love is there binds them saath and y is it imp for anandi to move ahead i also want a hago shiv scene alone( with her dad tyhats ok) but i dnt want a lets go meet annadi parents with shiv scene- these forced trips will make her more reserved and more forced for a relationship!!

dear that will be a plan of DS bcoz bhago obviously will want to see the guy the singhs have chosen for anandi.and i dont think bhago is in a state to travel.And in a matter of coincidence ansh have to go to a meeting near anandi's village ...like they say a "getaway".And obviously when anandi will go to meet her parents shiv wont be waiting outside for her in the jeep...he too wwud be invited to come inside and then some problem like heavy rains will be there and so he is forced by anandi's parents to stay there only.I am not saying anandi shud take him but it shud be a matter of co-incidences.

Edited by princessyashika - 18 July 2012 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milindroseAnjanaYYZ

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
yeah its actually nice idea.. i mean shiv behavior wit her parents also made her thing that how everyone is right about shiv.. awesome idea.. we will get some ansh scene too and bonding too... great idea Approve

sunitasharmaMalika

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i dnt knw if i thnk of anandi then i guess she feel too vunerable in fornt of shiv and this aspect of seeing her mom sick and anadi not aware of it is pretty traumatic and again shiv will witness it- might make her more reserved rather then soft?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
That's a great idea, Malika (hope I got your name right?)! Connects all the various bits of news we've been getting! I hope something like that happens. Though if it does, I would also like there to be a couple of scenes where Anandi, Bhago and Khajan spend some quality time together (i.e. some time just being with each other and being a family and not discussing Anandi's remarriage) before Bhago's death.

MalikaAnjanaYYZ

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
gr8 idea...Thumbs Up

It wud be nice to see Bhago and Shiv's bonding... thn Anandi will realize tht shiv is gud by heart. He is behaving so nicely with her mom unlike Jagya... i guess jagya never cared abt A's parents... so it will be brownie pt for Shiv... may be this inci cn change her views abt him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Nice idea Mallika ! Maybe Anandi's heart will melt seeing his interaction with her parents. But, bura bhi maan sakthi hai. Confused
I love the cricket scene and her helping him clean up !!! Wink

Go to top