Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Seriously? I'm the ONLY one ?

enness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Am I the ONLY one who thinks that the new promo is the laziest job ever by the production house ??? yes, I'm happy that they are promoting IPKKND finallly...but with this ??? It's nothing but a few old scenes slapped together with a VO...hell, there are so many brilliant VMs that are a 100 times better executed than that !!

Tell me this - they couldnt shoot ONE new scene for a promo ? Ok, if they didnt have time...they couldnt pull a FEW seconds of footage from upcoming scenes ...hell, they give away footage freely to SBS/SBB, why not use it for a promo ??

I'm really disappointed - i agree we are in a better TRP position than 3 weeks back , but that doesnt mean PH can slack...they need to communcinate the right thing , but atleast communicate it well !! 😲

I know a lot of you dont agree with me, so pls feel free to comment 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
it was an ok promo, but missed the intensity as flashbacks were used so much! eagerly waiting to watch the upcoming ep 
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Many other shows don't shoot promos. They just put the show scenes n d promo.. the promo is actually good n quite impactful..👍🏼
enness thumbnail
Originally posted by: sruthi12

Many other shows don't shoot promos. They just put the show scenes n d promo.. the promo is actually good n quite impactful..👍🏼

yes, but they put scenes of upcoming episodes , right ? or old ones ??? that doesnt make sense...how is that a promo ??
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i actually loooved it...
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt knw bt even im nt satisfied... Though im happy that we got the new promo bt thy have used old scenes...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe they didn't want to spoil anything..important? But I was alright!! :) because now I want to know will Arnav make up Or will they hurt each other more .
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
New promo? I thought that was a VM made by Gauti dearest because he was tired of the hormonal aunties bugging him. What the!
enness thumbnail
Originally posted by: boyznaka

New promo? I thought that was a VM made by Gauti dearest because he was tired of the hormonal aunties bugging him. What the!

LOL 🤣