Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TRIBUTE TO RAJESH KHANNA

sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajesh khanna passed away...was an amazing actor...i used to love all his movies...from my teenage and a great fan of him...

infact i love barun only for the fact..he exactly speaks through his eyes like RK used to do in the movies...

cant believe when i heard that when he was a superstar in his generation, his white car whenever goes out...all the girls used to b fida  for him and whenever it stops in the road...they used to run and kiss on the glass shield and literally when it comes back home...the car will b having so many red marks..

r v not doing the same to barun nowadays...

moderators, if u feel the topic is irrelevant to the forum..u may close it...it is only a kind gesture to pay tribute to the super star...LOVE HIM AND MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE..
Edited by sripriyan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To the first & biggest superstar of Hindi cinema...we will always love you & miss you!!!
sri7 thumbnail
PLEASE PAY ALL UR TRIBUTES TO THE SUPERSTAR...
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what the... when person alive  no one come admire him but after death praises him we must value the person when he alive he is all alone leading sad life
sri7 thumbnail
was a super for so long years...when he married dimple...suddenly...infact, all the theatres used to put a mini movie of his marriage before the main movie starts...amazing...
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the first superstar of bollywood!~

RIP Rajesh Khanna.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrNSDgFafY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo1MykK4u8U[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by zsewaq - 11 years ago
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afsuu

what the... when person alive  no one come admire him but after death praises him we must value the person when he alive he is all alone leading sad life

Sorry! I beg to differ.. Rajesh Khanna was and is still admired by many. Infact when the news of him being unwell and hospitalized spread, alot of fans and well wishers prayed for him and wished him a speedy recovery.
I agree with you that we should value a person when they are alive.
sri7 thumbnail
i agree...i was always a fan of RK and anytime i can see his movie and admire him...
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i pray for the superstar tat his soul shuld rest in peace...
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Rajesh Khanna was a super star in his hey days and gave us some beautiful, classic and epic films along with heroines like Mumtaz, Tanuja, Asha Parekh, Sharmila Tagore and Hema Malini.  Who can forget Anand with Amitabh!

We will always remember him.  May his departed soul rest in peace.