Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thank god...you found my poor pm 🤣there must be some more poor pms ...do me a favor & check your inbox again🤣
Arshi208 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Simply awesome !! But just one request please. Could you please PM me the future updates pretty please ! 😳
Originally posted by: Arshi208

Simply awesome !! But just one request please. Could you please PM me the future updates pretty please ! 😳

Thank you😃
I'll surely pm you.😊Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Arshi208 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

Thank you😃
I'll surely pm you.😊

Thanks a lot and one more requesht pileeej (Please excuse my annoying Mamiji imitation 😆) Could u give me the link to your index or blog or to your other works please ?! Would love to read them dear 😳

-Sarah
Originally posted by: Arshi208

Thanks a lot and one more requesht pileeej (Please excuse my annoying Mamiji imitation 😆) Could u give me the link to your index or blog or to your other works please ?! Would love to read them dear 😳

Ok...i dont have index😳but will pm you some links.😊thank you for asking.😃
Prologue link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100450
Part 1 link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100450?pn=5

---------------------------------------
Part 2
Rabba Ve

Khushi came down after 15 minutes all ready.She was wearing an elegant maroon anarkali suit.

Arnav was already waiting for her,seeping his black coffee.HP gave her tea & left for kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.Arnav was again on the verge of lost in her freshness,but he slapped himself mentally.'Don't even go there Arnav.'
"So,will you please yourself to tell me where is Di?And why her phone is switched off?''
"Wo actually Arnavji,Anjaliji is in Delhi,in my house.''She said chirpily.
"What...Di...when...how...why...what are you...what the hell...why didn't she told me?''
"Arnavji,please calm down.Let me tell you the story.''Khushi was now excited.
"Story?What story?Are you out of your mind?''Arnav got confused & started thinking about her mental state.She definitly needed doctor.
"See,Anjaliji & I are twitter friends.We actually personally never met.Though we have met online & seen each other's pics on twitter but our bond is...you know like...Atleast I personally feel like somehow Anjaliji is related to me beyond friendship.I'm sure Anjaliji as well thinks the same way.That's why she agreed to my crazy idea of exchanging each other's cities & homes.Are you getting me?Let me explain you.4 days ago me & Anjaliji were chatting on twitter &...''Khushi narrated everything transpired on twitter between her & Anjali,animatedly to Arnav,including Barun Sobti part.And for some strange reasons Arnav didn't liked mention of Barun Sobti by Khushi.Also she told him that Anjali had reached safely to Delhi & switched off her phone.
"Unbelievable''Arnav quoted Khushi's animated talks with one of his favorite word.HP came in between & served them breakfast.Khushi thanked him with an close up smile & he blushed.Arnav felt blissfull on Khushi's smile & disgusted on HP's blush.They had their breakfast in silence.Khushi busied herself in phone texting Lavanya after breakfast.Arnav goes upstairs to his room.Khushi was loling on Lavanya's text when the house boomed with Arnav's voice.

"Hariprakash.Hariprakash.Where the hell are you dammit?''

Khushi threw her phone on sofa & sprinted upstairs towards the direction of Arnav's voice.She halted outside the room which was supposed to be her bedroom till her stay at Anjali's house.Now she got the reason behind outburst of almighty Laad Governor.'Yes,Angrez chale gaye,laad governor chhod gaye.'She thought & scrunched up her nose.Is it neccessary for someone to scream every now & then.Anyhow she composed herself & gathered some courage.She knocked softly on door & gained an harsh ''Come in''.His stiffened back was at her.
"Actually HP ji is out to market.Do you want something Arnavji?'' She said softly looking all over the room.Which had her wet towel on reliner like a flag on abandoned castle,her colorfull cushion on the floor,which she carried all the way from Delhi to Mumbai because she can't sleep without it,a cute small teddy right between two pillows on bed,which again she carried all the way from Delhi to Mumbai because she again can't sleep without it as it was gift from her Payal Jiji,Devi Maiyya on dresing table & most important,her cloths hanging out of the open closet.And that caused her intake a sharp breath.She can't afford Arnav seeing her 'those' cloths.She sneakily went towards closet & closed it.Arnav was still facing the french doors.He said in a dangerously low voice.
"Who is responsible for this state of MY room?''
"I'm sorry Arnavji.Actually I didn't knew it's your room.HPji told me that Anjaliji has kept this room ready for me.So I was...But if you want I'll go to some other room.Give me 10 minutes.''And Khushi started her task of gathering her belongings which she had thrown here & there carelessly.But Arnav interfered her & said as plainly as he could.
"No.If Di had told you to stay in my room,you better stay here.Afterall you are Di's friend.I don't have any problem.I'll take my things from here & stay in guest room.By the way I've some work here for 3 days.I hope you don't mind me staying here.''
"Oh no no,not at all.Why would I have any problem?It's your Di's house.Aap nahi rahenge toh aur kaun rahega?''Khushi said a bit relaxed.Arnav took his cloths & toiletories & went to guest room.Khushi sighed in relief & collapsed on bed.She closed her eyes.Her black clouds were spread all over the pillow like sunrays.Her chest was heaving up & down because of her 'breath in,breath out session'.And the almighty Laad Governor barged in without knocking.
"Actually there is...''Words & vocal cords refused to work for Arnav.He transported back to his 'lost in her' land.She looked divine,just like the goddess of 'Love'...'What The'.His wayward thoughts brought him back to the current time.He coughed to let her notice his presence.She sat on bed with a jerk & questioning look on face.
"I think there is some problem in guestroom's shower.So if you'll excuse me then I'll be ready in my room in just 15 minutes.Offcourse if you don't have any problem.''Arnav was trying hard to avoid looking at her.
"I told you no Arnavji.It's your Di's house,your room.Hume kya problem ho sakti hai.''...'Don't he know the word please?'Khushi muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me?You said something?''Doubtfull Arnav.

"Wo...I said...I'll go & make jalebis.You want to have some?''Khushi blabbered randomly.
"I don't eat sweets.I've diabetes.''He said plainly.
"Oh!Very sorry for you.But if you want then I'll make some in sugerfree for you.''
''Don't be.And don't bother for me.''Arnav strode to the bathroom leaving an Khushi pondering on 'What exactly is he?'

Khushi was watching the recorded episodes of Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon,when Arnav came down.
''Tell Hariprakash that I won't be there for lunch & will be late in night.''He said to Khushi all the while walking & glancing at home theatre screen.It was an Rabba Ve moment & Khushi was practically drooling over Barun Sobti,when she heard him.
'That guy almost looks like me.No wonder this crazy girl misunderstood me for him.'Arnav thought amused.
"One sec Arnavji.Can you drop me to sets of IPKKND?You know,I'm here all the way from Delhi to meet Barun Sobti.''Khushi turned off the HT & approched him.The proposal wasn't pleasant for Arnav.He already had a glimpse of it just some hours back.He imagined Khushi going bonkers after meeting this 'so called' Barun Sobti & again for some strange reasons he didn't liked that.He have to do something.
''I don't run pick up & drop in services.Besides I am busy with fashion shows.''He was harsh.But he had to do this.Her face fell on his first line & lighted up on second.
"Fashion show!!Oh!!How I forgot you are an fashion house owner.''Khushi exclaimed excitedly.
''So!?What's the big deal?''
"There is the big deal Arnavji!!I'm an fashion designer.Oh,how I wish I could be there for this fashion show.''
''Glad to know atleast one sensible thing related to you.''He murmured.
"You said something?''Doubtfull Khushi.
"Yes ...I said,I'm getting late.So excuse me & don't forget to give my message to Hariprakash.''Arnav stated.
"Ok.''She pouted her lips.It amused Arnav but he didn't let the expression visible on face.Afterall he had an masters degree in 'hiding emotions' stream.He strode out of the house to his SUV & Khushi left with the thought...'Dont he know a simple word like Thank You.'...Man of few words.

Khushi's PC was an best example of art & craft.It had the red chunari on desktop just like Devi Maiyya.Mousepad had every color in the word on it.Keybord & mouse too had multicolored matching covers.Pom poms were hanging on both sides of PC.Anjali found it cute.She turned the PC on & Barun Sobti's wallpaper greeted her.She giggled thinking on how Khushi was crazy in every sense.After a while she logged in to twitter.
Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba your 'Chote' here.Call him.

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG What the!Anyways.Thanks for info Khushiji.

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba Hahahaha.Brother sister duo have only 'what the' in common.lol.

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG So true Khushiji.You already know us so much.btw i'll call chote first.c u later Khushiji.GN.

Anjali was clueless.It was supposed to be an secret thrilling experience.How come her Chote came into the picture.Devi Maiyya winked at her Tiger'busa mischievously.Anjali turned the PC off & turned her phone On to call Arnav.It was almost 9.30pm.Arnav picked up the call.
"What are you doing in Mumbai Chote?''Anjali started with the question.
"Di,first you tell me,why didn't you told me about this crazyness??''Arnav wasn't less too.
''Relax Chote.Stop treating me like a 5 year old.''Anjali retorted back.
''I won't.Because you are behaving like an 5 year old & that Khushi Kumari Gupta...I think she never grew up.What you both were thinking while planning for this crazyness?That too alone,in a strange city,in a stranger's house?What if something had happened to you both?Tell me Di,why are you quiet now?''He retorted with double intensity.
''Un hnnn!!...I see.''Anjali's tone was like she had discovered some secret.
''What?''Arnav got hell confused.
''Nothing Chote.''She sighed.''I thought you were concerned about just me.But I was wrong.This time someone else stole half of your concern from me.''Anjali's eyes sparkled with glint of mischief.
''What are you saing Di?''Arnav didn't get what the hell was wrong with his Di.
"Yes Chote.But who could be that?...ummm...Yeah...Khushiji !!"Anjali snapped her fingers.
"What...No...I mean...Whatever.You take care of youself & please don't switch off your phone.''Arnav said in final tone.
''You too take care of ...Khushiji & I'm going to switch my phone off for next 8 days.If you want to contact me,then ask Khushiji.Bye chote.Good night.''Anjali yelled & giggled in the phone & kept the call.
''Unbelievable''Exasperated Arnav stared at his phone.

Next day Anjali woke up on hearing chirping of birds.She came out of the bed & opened the doors of balcony.A cool breeze touched her cheeks.She closed her eyes in bliss & got lost in the nature before her.After a while her ears registered an hip hop number playing smoothely from somewhere close.She looked here & there.Finally her eyes fell towards the nearby balcony,where Aman was working out on his personal 'under the sky' gym,shirtless.He had an perfectly chiseled physique.Anjali's eyes wandered over him & she felt something strange inside her,warmth & longing.Aman saw her & came near railing of balcony ,rubbing sweat off his forehead with the towel arround his neck.
''Hi.Good morning.Had an good night's sleep?''He asked her looking eye to eye.
''Namaste Amanji.Good morning.Yes I had a really really good night's sleep.This place is like dreamland to me.Thank to Khushiji.''Anjali greeted him chirpily.Aman started his 'staring unblinkingly' at Anjali.She noticed it.Again Devi Maiyya knows why but a cute blush crept on her cheeks.She excused herself on pretence of ringing phone.She came in,closed the door & leaned on it hyperventilating.

'What was that?What were you doing?Checking out a man shamelessly?You are married for god sake.'Anjali slapped herself mentally & sent a silent prayer to Devi Maiyya for forgiveness.

Devi Maiyya said,''The pleasure is all mine Anjali Bitiya.Bless you.''
Spoiler for next part.😎

Realisation will dawn upon Laad Governor & Mr. Perfect*.😍

*Mr. Perfect-Aman.😳

Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Mr. Perfect Aman😎

credit-uploaderEdited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooo
I am already drooling over mr. Perfect...made me forget my laad fovernor for a second there😳
So now chote's concern for his di has become half...poor guy...doesn't know his di's devimayiaa has already planned his future
And why are u J of dear Mr. Sobti...its because of him u exist u ungrateful man😃

Cant wait for the realisations!!! Exicted much!!
Thanks for the PM

P.S. i am first!! Yayayyy
Dhinka chika dance coming up in khushi style😛
Edited by Shweta1691 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Ooo

I am already drooling over mr. Perfect...made me forget my laad fovernor for a second there😳
So now chote's concern for his di has become half...poor guy...doesn't know his di's devimayiaa has already planned his future
And why are u J of dear Mr. Sobti...its because of him u exist u ungrateful man😃

Cant wait for the realisations!!! Exicted much!!
Thanks for the PM

P.S. i am first!! Yayayyy
Dhinka chika dance coming up in khushi style😛

Your commentwa makes me ☺️
Me doing dhinka chika yaar

''And why are u J of dear Mr. Sobti...its because of
him u exist u ungrateful man😃''
🤣

I literally beat day lights outta 'google baba' to search Mr. Perfect.😆thank god you liked him.😉

You wont be disappointed on 'realisation'😊

Thank you for liking this🤗