Arshi SS-Exchange Offer-part 4(Almost)updated on page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer
*This Short Story is inspired from the movie 'Holiday',featuring Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet.
*I have tweeter account but frankly I don't know properly how to use it.But still I tried to create the effect.If you find mistake in that regard pls tell me.😊
*This is an Fun filled SS with Rabba Ves & much more.

Prologue

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG I want some peace:(

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba I want to meet Barun Sobti.*excited*

4 days Later.

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG hubby out to Sydney.Me sad:(

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba awww poor wifey:p

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG seriously.I'm bored of all this.Desperately need some change & peace.

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba *bulb*something is flickering here.Want to know Anjaliji??

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG seems something rocking.Tell me no Khushiji:)

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba You want peace.I want excitement.Why dont we exchange our peace & excitment with each other.

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG *clueless* what are you trying to say Khushiji?

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba lets exchange our cities & homes for some days Anjaliji.*excited*

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG um hmm!!that makes sense.

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba see,you in Mumbai,hubby out,all alone.Me in Delhi,family in Lucknow,all alone.It'd be fun.Don't u think?*excited*

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG OK.now I'm already feeling like in some peace.Desperately want to go away from this rush.I think it'll work.

Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba me desperately want to meet Barun Sobti.*blush*I'm sure it'll work.Just a matter of few days Anjaliji.It won't hurt.Trust me.

Anjali Jha@Ranisahiba
@KKG Ok Khushiji!!Time for some thrill in life I guess.Bring it on.

So that was how things started & lives of two stangers,two tweeter friends,changed forever.This was something starcrossed,something impossible.But it had to happen.You can call it fate,Karma but it was already written up there.Devi Maiyya was quite happy.She high fived her Brand New limited addition X2 Tiger'busa.He too felt content on seeing his Master happy.Afterall it was the matter related to her two hardcore followers.*Devi Maiyya is not on tweeter*

Khushi Kumari Gupta,a 22 years old girl.Established designer in Delhi.Who owned an classy boutique.She believed in relations based on trust & love.She was an orphan.Her parents died in an accident when she was 8.Her masi & mausaji addopted her.After that she never looked back at her dark past.She started calling them Amma & Babuji,just like her Payal Jiji,their own daughter,who looks after their family business in Lucknow.Khushi loved & worshiped every relation in her life,be it family or friends.She'd always be there for them whenever they need her.She was full of color & life.Just like a butterfly.Shashi Gupta,her Babuji,had faith on her.He trusted her more than himself.That was the reason he had agreed on Khushi living alone in Delhi.She had a lavish flat in an posh area of suburbs of Delhi.Though her boutique was in Delhi,she had purposely chose to live in some peace & in natures surroundings away from the hustle bustle of city.She'd daily leave for her boutique in her Chevrolet Beat.On the way she'd pick up her best friend & partner Lavanya.Then both'd sing aloud the songs playing on radio,chitchat & gush over Barun Sobti,Khushi 'd tease her on her boyfriend...all the way to boutique.Life was as smooth as this.When one fine day Khushi & her tweeter friend decided to give a shot to thrill.That was harmless.Yeah!!little did she knew,this thrill will turn her life upside down & the smooth road will turn into bumpy one.

Anjali Shyam Jha.Happy go lucky woman of 30.Very kind,bubbly & chirpy.Always ready to help people,be its morally or financially.Her idiology was as simple as an innocent child.Live happily & spread happyness.She had an luxurious bungalow in Madh Island.It was an gift from her brother.Who loved & worshiped his Di like she was his prized possession.And she actually was & always will for him.Anjali lives with her husband Shyam Jha,lawyer by profession.Who'd always be on some tour or the other.Anjali was very upset with his suddenly increased tours that too overseas.But she loved & trusted him blindly.She was an understanding wife.Besides Shyam always convinced her by lovey dovey talks.She was finally bored of this routine life,lonelyness & rushing life in Mumbai.She desperatly wanted some change & peace.Her life was neatly folded like cloths in closet.When one fine day Anjali & her tweeter friend decided to give a shot to thrill.That was harmless.Yeah!!Little did she knew this thrill will turn her life upside down & her neatly folded life will be scattered here & there like those same cloths.

Does it even remotely look like a 'prologue'??πŸ˜†

A lot of fun comming your way guys.πŸ˜‰

How you found this?😊

'Comment & like' if you like it.😳

Sorry for mistakewas.😳

Title is lame no??πŸ˜†But I couldn't find decent one.😳

Link Part 1-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61588396
Part 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62950730
Part 3 link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/63544377
Part 4 link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/64456148Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Spoiler for next part

First encounter with Laad Governor & Mr. Perfect.☺️

PS-These are 2 different persons.Laad Governor can't be Mr. Perfect as we all know him very well.πŸ˜‰
Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Khushi Gupta@KKG
@Ranisahiba me desperately want to meet Barun Sobti.*blush*I'm sure it'll work.Just a matter of few days Anjaliji.It won't hurt.Trust me.

Retweeted by Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore@NadzGirl

Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore@NadzGirl
@KKG be careful of Barun Sobti's friend ASR who btw is Anjali's little brother

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Priya πŸ€— 
Me here already for this roller coaster ride of your SS
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Khushi Gupta@KKG

<font color="#0000ff">Retweeted by Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore@NadzGirl</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore@NadzGirl</font>
<font color="#0000ff">@KKG be careful of Barun Sobti's friend ASR who btw is Anjali's little brother</font>

<font color="#0000ff">🀣 🀣 🀣
</font>

Priya πŸ€—
<font size="2">Me here already for this roller coaster ride of your SS</font>

Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore
🀣
NK maniac🀣Nannav ki Nadzi🀣

Wait n watch Nadzi...that part is coming...i wont disappoint you.πŸ˜‰

Read 2nd post of this thread...its spoiler for next part.πŸ˜‰

i love this one better than the movie one.. 

really looking forward for the coming up part :) πŸ˜›
Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arnav_addict

Nadz Khan Raizada Kishore
🀣
NK maniac🀣Nannav ki Nadzi🀣

Wait n watch Nadzi...that part is coming...i wont disappoint you.πŸ˜‰

Read 2nd post of this thread...its spoiler for next part.πŸ˜‰

Nadz badnam hui darling Nannav, NK aur Khan ke liye  

Psst SRK's there too ya see... K...K...K... Khan πŸ˜†

You have no choice but not to disappoint me love. Otherwise I won't spare you alive MIND IT πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Nadz badnam hui darling Nannav, NK aur Khan ke liye

Psst SRK's there too ya see... K...K...K... Khan πŸ˜†

You have no choice but not to disappoint me love. Otherwise I won't spare you alive MIND IT 😑

Yep Nadzi I totally 'yanna rascalla Mind It'🀣
omg I didn't knew about SRK...he is also in line????😲
Poor guys...πŸ˜›ASR,NK,SRK...πŸ˜†
SRK was there for the last 18 years of my life darling. Way before ASR or NK appeared πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vampire_amy

nyc prologue... updt soon

Surely sure😊