Diana Penty Steals the Thunder from Deepika - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i think majority liked diana becoz of her character..the guys especially no matter for how many modern chicks drool guys drool over, its always the desi pie they look for to settle in the end...which was meera 😊 Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.. Diana penty ws pretty good in Cocktail.. Deepika hs played her role nicely..
pakeezah thumbnail

I saw only the songs on Tv and couldnt tell  them apart!

However, Deepika IS the prettier one for me,.

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diana was better than deepika in the movie...😛
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i think majority liked diana becoz of her character..the guys especially no matter for how many modern chicks drool guys drool over, its always the desi pie they look for to settle in the end...which was meera 😊

Those men are such hypocrites. W*F. there is nothing wrong modern women. as for myself, I prefer an independent women like Veronica. Meera was a liability from the start. She can't function on her own. This film was such a stereotype all the modern women. 🤢
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArShi_4evs

I really can't tell the difference between Diana and Deepika. Maybe I am blind.

They do look alike. Both girls are gorgeous. They used to model together and people called diana junior dp and the other senior dp
Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Those men are such hypocrites. W*F. there is nothing wrong modern women. as for myself, I prefer an independent women like Veronica. Meera was a liability from the start. She can't function on her own. This film was such a stereotype all the modern women. 🤢

if there are hypocrites then they must be, but this is what reality i have seen and its mostly bitter..

anyways mujhe kisi se kya...i liked ms penty and that's all 😆
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diana is GORGEOUS and beyond ..She added some sort of freshness to her ordinary role..She looks really promising as newcomer..Ofcourse one movie wouldnt be enough to judge Diana's acting talent or potential..Performance wise she was quite natural..I could never connect to Deepika's performances before..But for Veronica's role she has worked hard and so she deserves credit . But I would root for Diana as in her every first movie she has impressed me.. Bollywood badly needs more good actresses..Vidya Balan is the ONLY strong actress for me.I liked Parineeti  Chopra so far and I hope Diana turns out to be one fab actress..I Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is soo beautiful😍..yet to watch the movie but she is luking nice in the promos😃

Want to see her in more movies..All the best Diana👍🏼
When I had first read this topic, I read the topic as "Diana Penty steals underwear from Deepika" 😆