Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Diana looked lovely in Cocktail.  She couldn't emote well but she was good for her first movie! However, where stealing thunder is considered, Cocktail will go down as a 'Deepika Padukone' film, she's been prasied in every review and everyone is calling her the soul of the movie.  Veronica was the more challenging role out of the three and will be remembered.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ raja sen didn't think much of deepikas performance... so not every review praised her :P
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shobha De STILL WRITES?

I hadn't heard anything from her for ages! 
LMAO I sound like I'm her childhood friend or something ๐Ÿ˜†
Diana for me ! Deepika still looks like a model even after trying so hard...wonder she would be able to emote or not for her entire life.

diana defintely getting the best debut award for sure
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ lool 
nothing against Diana, I haven't seen Cocktail yet...

but to me, the best debutant award has become a joke to me.

The ones who act well, rarely ever get an award, they get a thuchha nomination if lucky

the ones who are the most marketed, OR are like the big star kid debutants always get the award

happened with Ranbir in Saawariya, when, at least at that point of time, NEIL was more deserving, or even that guy from Gulaal

Originally posted by: liverach

^ lool 

nothing against Diana, I haven't seen Cocktail yet...

but to me, the best debutant award has become a joke to me.

The ones who act well, rarely ever get an award, they get a thuchha nomination if lucky

the ones who are the most marketed, OR are like the big star kid debutants always get the award

happened with Ranbir in Saawariya, when, at least at that point of time, NEIL was more deserving, or even that guy from Gulaal

yeah i am also saying from that point of view...๐Ÿ˜†
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing I liked about Cocktail was Veronica and I thought Deepika did a surprisingly amazing job playing her.
Meera was boring but I liked Diana a lot too. But since Veronica> Meera for me, therefore Deepika>Diana (in the movie).
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Well deserved because Diana was good for a newcomer unlike Deepika, Sonam, Katrina etc in their debuts. 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Was she the best in cocktail? I like her, she's really cute. But got to watch her performance first.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Diana is much prettier than DP.. but I don't think we can compare her acting with DP yet.