All RanJi Sangeet discussion here-Vids Pg-4,5,8,9 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by turags

Sujatha...de taali...its a real party time in the forum..🥳.this news is better than Mallika Pardafaash news...that one gave me the feeling that she is going but its only a temporary exit...

Sacchi yaar...was glad to hear of the rise in TRPs and then this,,,,I hope all this augurs well and Mr Sir Phire does not get up to his tricks again...I have only one mantra,,,,keep the third angle out of the show...this show does not need that...baaki, there are enough permutations and combinations given the couple's age gap and their innately different personalities to keep the show running for a long time...if Mallika has to come back, open up a track for her repentance and for Jagan's comeuppance...if Rohan has to come back, then let him come back the way he did in your FF...I hope the powers that be are following it...their audience is even collaborating to write an entire alternative track for them to pick from...woh bhi muft main!

Btw, somebody please post the link...mujhe kal hi pata hai..when I saw Ashu looking rather scrumptious in Vishal's pic on twitter, I kinda felt something special was coming up!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Saw the segment ...haila cant belive my eyes that ashu is dancing , nidhi and ashu both looking so good ðŸ˜›  even DB is dancing ðŸ˜†

now cant wait to watch episode ..TFS
Tfs Chumki. Lagta hain ye Nidhi mam ka challange hoga, 1 lakh ke spending pe daant khane ke bad Ashuse badla le rahi hogi shayad...but its sweet badla hoga!!
Managed to sneak in and watch the video ( though in office - kya karu control nahi hua) and OMG it is just awesome...Ashu looking very very good in black and Nidhi looking gorgeous too...Ashu was dancing so well and KK and SK looking fabulous dancing together...We will go totally crazy when we watch the episode...Just hope they show the whole dance in the episode...Dont know what the actors were saying in the interview as I was watching in mute !!!

Lot of focus was on DB dance...DB seems more happy in Anji's wedding than in Nidhi's...
Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago
Thank u Rajani...why did u take it off...the link worked fine!
TFS - Just saw it...Thanks a lot
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Link

Btw.. guys. .anyone saw SBS/SBB?? Any KTLK coverage?

just saw d segment ... thanks tanu !
ek lakh ke jhatke ke  baad ashu ji poore pagla gaye hain !
waise us BG wali lady par gussa aa gaya... vo KTLK nahi dekhti hai for sure.. kehti hai doctor anjali😡.. and DB ko dikha kar kehti hai dulha dulhan naach rahe hain

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thank u Rajani...why did u take it off...the link worked fine!

Ok . Thanksfor informing