Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

our show promos r confusing audience...flaw...

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
promos r creating lot of confusion among the audience...the promo part should b atleast shown in a same way in the actual episode...it is like deceiving people...i mean the mahaepisode promo and actual episode was totally different...does this same thing happen with other shows in starplus????

people do feel cheated as to wht was there in promo and wht is there in actual episode...

atleast they can show the actual episode scenes in the promo...i mean promo is just for few sec right...atleast show the real message to audience that wht is to come...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanBrokenHearts1Dswetha811priyankaaBornToShipArShiBarundeewani19arpita20shonasandy_TheJoker-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
AgreeThumbs Up ME promo was sensational atleast if same scene was thr in the epi fr 2min means we would have been HAPPYErmm
enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i completely agree as regards the maha episode promo...people end up having very different expectations, these are not met and then the ones who are not die hard fans like us may not watch again for some time. The promo policy for IPKKND has always stumped me...first they didnt promote it , then they went berserk, but now showing wrong promos, and the the latest promo is actually the laziest promo i have EVER seen . Could they not even bother to shoot a new scene ???? 
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yaaap ypu are right...
agree with you..
but I really love the new promo...may be we sw that part...any way love this new promo..its give an idea about whats going to happen..
but yaa you are right those days promos gave only false meaning...some times
shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

i completely agree as regards the maha episode promo...people end up having very different expectations, these are not met and then the ones who are not die hard fans like us may not watch again for some time. The promo policy for IPKKND has always stumped me...first they didnt promote it , then they went berserk, but now showing wrong promos, and the the latest promo is actually the laziest promo i have EVER seen . Could they not even bother to shoot a new scene ???? 

even if they dont get time to shoot new  promo scene...then they can take some actual scene episodes which r yet to come...it is just for few sec right...y cant they do that and show as promo...
mystic@ Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
the best eg is d previous promo.. where kushi says about d contract but in d episode arnav remaind kushi about the contract... peheli baat promos nahi dete ooparse flawful.. kaise chalega..

Edited by mystic@ - 18 July 2012 at 2:54am
enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

Originally posted by enness

even if they dont get time to shoot new  promo scene...then they can take some actual scene episodes which r yet to come...it is just for few sec right...y cant they do that and show as promo...

absolutely !! if they can give away footage to SBB/SBS without a problem, why not use it for a promo ???
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
agree yaarSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top