Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC: I do whatever I want :D (Page 141)

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Originally posted by fend

hiii anu i m thereLOL happy friendships dayBig smile
Thanks you are here mujhe aj kal yaha aneme dar lagta haiEvil SmileLOL
anyway happy friendship day to u tooHug
yaa i know koi nahin hota mostly nowadays only me u n ashaTongue so what u were dng
No yaar kabhi kabhi when I come I see no one hereConfused
Just chatting in fb n here Embarrassed
ohh okk all have been busy nowadays thats why maybe Confusedu watch ipkkndEmbarrassed
Haan now a days I watch only this hindi serial otherwise noEmbarrassed hmm may be i was telling this to Asha that all are too busy these daysOuch
me tooo just watch this n waiting for khamoshiyanEmbarrassedi know madhu is also not cmg here Ouch dont know why

Khamoshiyan bhaad mein jaye I can't wait any longerAngryand don't talk about that madhu you know yesterday I even sent her a message wishing friendship day kamini ek message bhinahi diya reply meinAngryAngrykamini kanjoosAngry
omggg anuShocked just chillLOL u know we got mohits int recently when he went to buddy project launch party that tym he said that shooting as already started so in sept its gng to cum onair so hope in this mid august we will get promoEmbarrassed
where u mess her in scraps or on fb she was ol that tym hope whatever the prob is gets solved n she cumsOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

yaa i know koi nahin hota mostly nowadays only me u n ashaTongue so what u were dng
ohh okk all have been busy nowadays thats why maybe Confusedu watch ipkkndEmbarrassed
Haan now a days I watch only this hindi serial otherwise noEmbarrassed hmm may be i was telling this to Asha that all are too busy these daysOuch
me tooo just watch this n waiting for khamoshiyanEmbarrassedi know madhu is also not cmg here Ouch dont know why

Khamoshiyan bhaad mein jaye I can't wait any longerAngryand don't talk about that madhu you know yesterday I even sent her a message wishing friendship day kamini ek message bhinahi diya reply meinAngryAngrykamini kanjoosAngry
omggg anuShocked just chillLOL u know we got mohits int recently when he went to buddy project launch party that tym he said that shooting as already started so in sept its gng to cum onair so hope in this mid august we will get promoEmbarrassed
where u mess her in scraps or on fb she was ol that tym hope whatever the prob is gets solved n she cumsOuch
I can't even wait for that long you know its too much nowCrykabse we are waiting for his showCrywah hai ki wait hi kara rah haiAngry
arey nahi re baba i msged her from mob and use koi problem nahi hai usko nakhre dikha ri haiAngrySleepy
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Ruk sorry bye da will take lappy
do you come OL at night? like after 8 or 9
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hi anu & ruk
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I can't even wait for that long you know its too much nowCrykabse we are waiting for his showCrywah hai ki wait hi kara rah haiAngry
arey nahi re baba i msged her from mob and use koi problem nahi hai usko nakhre dikha ri haiAngrySleepy
thats right ab aur wait hi nahin horaha hai Ouchi remembered that song intezar kab tak hum karenge balaLOL
ohh from ur cell u mess her she did not rp why shes not rp thenConfused hope u get her mess 2day
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

hi anu & ruk
hiii asha how r u
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Ruk sorry bye da will take lappy
do you come OL at night? like after 8 or 9
i cum ol mostly at 10 n all
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashaj

hi anu & ruk
hiii asha how r u
good & u
madhu told m she will come in the evening but still noAngry
she as broke two times her promise AngryCry
now katti with her for real 
now m don't chat with her Ermm
katti with her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index