Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC: I do whatever I want :D (Page 132)

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 4108

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Asha yes n you know such a horrible situation was it there was no transport i was watching on TV people were hanging in a overcrowded bus becz trum metros were taken due to power crisisConfused

@Ruk Gov ki baat nahi hi bolu toh achha hai sab ke sab apna position ko lekar busy hai public to lawarish hai naAngry 8 hrs can you imagineAngry Angry 
i completely agree  with u actually they r not interested into development nothing welfare of people n all Angrybut r only interested with their chair n filling their pocketsAngry
exactly and only shits of commitment before electionsAngry
stop it guys 
no more talks of politician is better we chat some thing
its no use of wasting our energy with these topic 
Sorry darling we stopped nowLOLBig smile

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj


yaa they know how to keep the readers hooked up with their storyLOL
[/QUOTE]
but some writer r to good in it LOL
[/QUOTE]yes they must be inspired by serials like how we have to wait until mondayLOL
LOL
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Sorry darling we stopped nowLOLBig smile
[/QUOTE]
thanks Big smile
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 4108

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Asha yes n you know such a horrible situation was it there was no transport i was watching on TV people were hanging in a overcrowded bus becz trum metros were taken due to power crisisConfused

@Ruk Gov ki baat nahi hi bolu toh achha hai sab ke sab apna position ko lekar busy hai public to lawarish hai naAngry 8 hrs can you imagineAngry Angry 
i completely agree  with u actually they r not interested into development nothing welfare of people n all Angrybut r only interested with their chair n filling their pocketsAngry
exactly and only shits of commitment before electionsAngry
yess that tooo they give money n take votesAngryhow can they stoop so low n onece they get elected then they dont even recognise uAngry
same pinchDead
chal as asha said we will stop this matter nowLOL

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj


yaa they know how to keep the readers hooked up with their storyLOL
but some writer r to good in it LOL
[/QUOTE]yes they must be inspired by serials like how we have to wait until mondayLOL
LOL[/QUOTE]
yeah but their don't write it don't know when that monday comes for them 
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

we got bronze medal again 
wowww once again great newsDancingDancingDancing
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

Asha yes n you know such a horrible situation was it there was no transport i was watching on TV people were hanging in a overcrowded bus becz trum metros were taken due to power crisisConfused

@Ruk Gov ki baat nahi hi bolu toh achha hai sab ke sab apna position ko lekar busy hai public to lawarish hai naAngry 8 hrs can you imagineAngry Angry 
i completely agree  with u actually they r not interested into development nothing welfare of people n all Angrybut r only interested with their chair n filling their pocketsAngry
exactly and only shits of commitment before electionsAngry
yess that tooo they give money n take votesAngryhow can they stoop so low n onece they get elected then they dont even recognise uAngry
same pinchDead
chal as asha said we will stop this matter nowLOL

yess now lets discuss sumthing elseLOL u watch olympics

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

we got bronze medal again 
wowww once again great newsDancingDancingDancing
yesterday silver & today bronze 
so all together we got three medalsPartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index