Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_SAMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fend

hahahaha yaa then only more fun cums in reading😆

Exactly😉😉 you know when we are reading something with interest that means we just get absorbed to the characters and story so interest must creates after one n another part And when I find the story is being interesting getting some intimate parts then I like to read it the most 😉🤪
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
but on weekends which prog do u watch😛
[/QUOTE]
m was watching SBS
night times DID little champs salman is going to come don't know today or tomorrow epi
CID then crime petrol ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]2day is sbs did they show ipknnd seg😳 ohh yess this all shows cum on weekends na
ashaj thumbnail

ohh ya here it goes like this though but comes back in a short while haan yaar 8 hrs what i am saying And not only i kolkata that problem took place in several states you don't know about it?😲
yaa my one frd over here shes from AP she was telling me  this dont know what our govt is dng they should try n solve this prob na
u think their will solve it ðŸ˜•
ashaj thumbnail

but on weekends which prog do u watch😛

m was watching SBS
night times DID little champs salman is going to come don't know today or tomorrow epi
2day is sbs did they show ipknnd seg😳 ohh yess this all shows cum on weekends na
no only their showed weekends show only ðŸ˜³
fend thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_SAMMY

Exactly😉😉 you know when we are reading something with interest that means we just get absorbed to the characters and story so interest must creates after one n another part And when I find the story is being interesting getting some intimate parts then I like to read it the most 😉🤪

yaaa i know till we finish reading we cannot cum out of it n most of the writers stopt at such point when it becomes more intersting n intimancy also depends upon writers how they write i dont like to read tooo much intimacy i mean in limit hope u will understand😆
fend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

m was watching SBS

2day is sbs did they show ipknnd seg😳 ohh yess this all shows cum on weekends na
ohh okk  then maybe it was yest
ashaj thumbnail

😆😆
fend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

ohh ya here it goes like this though but comes back in a short while haan yaar 8 hrs what i am saying And not only i kolkata that problem took place in several states you don't know about it?😲

yaa my one frd over here shes from AP she was telling me  this dont know what our govt is dng they should try n solve this prob na
[/QUOTE]
u think their will solve it ðŸ˜•
[/QUOTE]thats what doubtful 😕instead of getting it solved we can hear more of it
luv_SAMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asha yes n you know such a horrible situation was it there was no transport i was watching on TV people were hanging in a overcrowded bus becz trum metros were taken due to power crisis😕

@Ruk Gov ki baat nahi hi bolu toh achha hai sab ke sab apna position ko lekar busy hai public to lawarish hai na😡 8 hrs can you imagine😡 ðŸ˜¡ 
ashaj thumbnail

ohh okk  then maybe it was yest
why u don't watch sbs or sbb