Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thats cool u have alredy finished n waiting to read next one๐Ÿ˜‰ i m very slow in reading updates๐Ÿ˜†

n that true only with those u feel comfirmtable u will nice too chat na๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
m read very fast when it comes to love story m read very fast๐Ÿ˜†
@ red yeah i knew some member but could't chat with them how much i try i feel  but can't
[/QUOTE]ohh so yeh baat hai bcoz its love story thats why u finish reading it fast n wait for next part๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†n yaaa i agree on it its just for that tym only na

ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

omggg really i was unware of this story but here the mistake is of man also its sad that hes dead but first he threw hot water on the bull na must be he did that in anger๐Ÿ˜•

@ red the anger was for 4 days ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as if it was taking revenge the bull did't take revenge on same day but next day only it took ๐Ÿ˜ฒ & it followed every were ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i know the man should't be throwing hot water on it he made a big mistake 
ashaj thumbnail

ohh so yeh baat hai bcoz its love story thats why u finish reading it fast n wait for next part๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†n yaaa i agree on it its just for that tym only na

PRB story means only love story which i like the way their write its tooo good ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
fend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

@ red the anger was for 4 days ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as if it was taking revenge the bull did't take revenge on same day but next day only it took ๐Ÿ˜ฒ & it followed every were ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i know the man should't be throwing hot water on it he made a big mistake 

yaaa what an anger left humans also behind n even reached to gravyyard what to say๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ashaj thumbnail

yaaa what an anger left humans also behind n even reached to gravyyard what to say๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
yeah it was so shocking when m was reading the newspaper which happened in bhopal๐Ÿ˜ฒ
fend thumbnail
ohh so yeh baat hai bcoz its love story thats why u finish reading it fast n wait for next part๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†n yaaa i agree on it its just for that tym only na

[/QUOTE]
PRB story means only love story which i like the way their write its tooo good ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]yaa main thing is the plot n how the writer writes then u feel like reading n automatically gets interest to read it๐Ÿ˜ณ
ashaj thumbnail

noo luckily not for so many hrs  its just bcoz it stated raining and it went n in bet it used to cum again go it was playing๐Ÿ˜†

may be it liked to play with u guys ๐Ÿ˜†
fend thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
yeah it was so shocking when m was reading the newspaper which happened in bhopal๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[/QUOTE]ohh it was in bhopal its soo sad n shocking  news at the sametym na
ashaj thumbnail

yaa main thing is the plot n how the writer writes then u feel like reading n automatically gets interest to read it๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah their r three or four of them who write very good but i did't like the way their write about leave it 
fend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

yaa main thing is the plot n how the writer writes then u feel like reading n automatically gets interest to read it๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah their r three or four of them who write very good but i did't like the way their write about leave it 
u mean abt what love๐Ÿ˜•