India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

CONFUSION,CONFUSION!!

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I hate this suspense drama that is going on!First of all Indira brings back Inder back into the house...still not able to understand this move of hers!And that evil smile is back in his face.Then Indira is absolutely convinced about the doc's advice that she has only 30 days left,so that is why she will make everyone responsible!If that is her aim what was the need of that person back into the house???She knows if she dies this man will make her family's life hell!And after watching yesterday's episode I am more confused!Is she is doing a video on herself or she didn't notice it???If she didn't notice it then RK will know about the truth and will do anything to save her!And I agree that  brain tumor ki reports itna jaldi nahi aati!Is this inder's plan...of getting the house??I don't know what the hell is going on??Now I am thinking the pregnancy track was better!CVs  have adopted this plan ki hum log sab kam chor kar yehi sochne lag jay ki aage track me kya !OR will Indira die and show will end!!I swear I will kill those people if they ever think of this track!!GOD,ALL THE TIME I AM THINKING OF HD!Ila maam humara bheja fry kar degi!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rHeema22

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index