Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
The trps have gone down from 3.0 to 2.9. That means no one is liking that khushi track and the audinance is not liking what games khushi is playing with simar and roli and secondly no premer and rosid proper scenes shown all the time the cvs are concentrating on that khushi, karuna and sankalp who we dont like to see. Cvs show more of Khushi, Karuna and Sankalp and let ur trps fall down more. Remember cvs we only watch this show for Premer and Rosid not for anyone else and if you'll cant shoe Premer and Rosid scenes to us then we are not interested in watching your show anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddootweety8karthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP Gone Down" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
yaaa ...end this track is best to all... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Clapwohhh ur sooo right yeaa this dayzz all i see on ssk is the carzy khushi i am dead on tired of seeing mahan khushi i mean come on i mean the other leads dnt even get that much time space that khushi does!plzzz for the love of god stop showing us mahan khushi and show us more of the leads romance!stop this boring track and move on with another track plzzz!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8karthi173

Rong_ria

Rong_ria

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Eye serial ka naam badal key abb "Sahish Khushi ka" ya fer "Sasural billo rani ka"rakhna chahiye...what say gys...??? ehapey to koi Roli ka suntahi nehi..or Simar to kuch samajtihii nehi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooskdrosetweety8

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Exactly i agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rong_ria

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
 CVs dont care about this trp also...Now concentrate on Kushi only  Angry

Edited by tweety8 - 18 July 2012 at 7:19am

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
u know what tweety8 i cant bear khushis face any more .even in yesterdays episode while simar was dancing the way she gav horrible evil smile made me loose my temper.

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

u know what tweety8 i cant bear khushis face any more .even in yesterdays episode while simar was dancing the way she gav horrible evil smile made me loose my temper.
I also hate that scene and her dance soo...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.