abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
may his soul rest in peace...

pantherdwarka Newbie
pantherdwarka
pantherdwarka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
its painful news he is no more among us but we can feel him by his goodwill and whether he's no more but he is still alive in our heart.
sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
May His Soul RIP... He will be missed.
Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Very sad news, Bollywood lost it first and forever superstar- Rajesh Khanna, you will always be missed… 

Rest in Peace… You will eternally be alive in our hearts…. 
littlelight Newbie
littlelight
littlelight

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
R I P
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
guys i m very upest after superstar star rajesh khanna death,first of all let me tell i was never fan of his,never even bothered to watch his films,yes his songs are so melodious that one cant stop loving them ,but after death on news channel they keep playing his songs which make me so emotional ,like zindagi ka suffer ,first only those songs are so emotional but now he is dead ,so its just so unbearable ,secondly his lifetime story ,so sad ,he was living alone for so many years ,consuming alcohol ,it makes me feel even more bad,i have never felt  so upset for public personality ,when i see fan ad ,its like he is making his own fun ,saying he has lost his fans ,i hope now his soul can actualy see how much people love him.

i know guys this not a topic of bv ,but since this forum is like my home ,i felt like discusing it .

Do ul know anju mahendru ,curently she is beeji in ek hazaron mein meri behna hai ,i was shocked that she is or was the love of his life ,the same was also linked to famous cricket player of those times.here is the link which is showcasing their love story .

(please watch it)

after watching it ,along with other sourse of information on the net ,i feel that the biggest mistake rajesh khanna did was to marry dimple ,i think problem between rajesh and anju started when rajesh movies started floping ,it sounds somewhat like jagya failing and gauri rising ,but anju never rised above him nor did he provided her help to make up for her career,it is also said rajesh got attracted to modern women ,he always liked yash raj films heroine ,but always wanted them to be house wifes .It was also said by dimple in her interviews long back that she did everything what he wanted ,she felt like she is climbing a ladder but isnt reaching anywhere .I think she was not reaching anywhere because he only loved anju and tried to find her in dimple.I think that bunglow is actually unlucky ,because rajendra sold that bunglow to rajesh ,he had named it dimple but he also told that bunglow has been unlucky for him.but rajesh khanna said that he would turn it lucky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkgoldie

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
may his soul rest in peace
.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged