Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a very sad news ðŸ˜­
Rest in peace Mr. Khanna
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zindagi...kaisi hain paheli aaye...kabhi to hasaaaye...kabhi yeh rulaaye :(...RIP Superstar Rajesh Khannaji...
pluviophile. thumbnail
RIP Rajesh khanna a true Legend </3 :(

Coco_Fictions thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RIP Rajesh Khanna! May god bless his soul and his family!
Haidershah11 thumbnail
HELLO HOW R U I CANT UNDERSTAND IN INDIA FORUMS PLZZZ HELP ME IAM NEW
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rest in Peace Rajesh Khannaji
May god bless his soul.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate
zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate

May your soul rest in peace Rajesh Khanna Ji. You are the India's and Bollywood's first Superstar and along with first King of Romance hero.  

Its such a sad news, to hear about your death. My condolence to your family and friends.

My parents were telling me stories about when your movies appeared in Cinemas, how there were crowds. Many people will just go crazy to watch your films on the first day.

My Nani was telling me stories, how she and her devarani, will drop my mamas in kindergarten or 1st grade, and go and watch the morning 9a.m show, then after watching the show they will pick up my mama's and then return home.

You will always remain Evergreen in the hearts of your fans, through your Movies, and dvds and through the songs which was mostly sung by Kishore Kumar Ji. Your appearance and Kishore Kumar's song made a great combination.

I love your onscreen pairing with Mumtaz Ji like in Dushman, Roti, Sacha Jhuta, Aap Ki Kasam, and also with Asha Ji in Aan Milo Sajana.

You will be truly missed and your work will be always appreciated.  R.I. P Kaka!!! "Pushpa, I hate tears!!!"
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rest in peace, Rajesh Khanna. 
Sofiiii thumbnail
He had cancer.. and it was diagnosed 1 and half year back.. Ever since then Dimple Kapadia was with him and been a Nightingale for him.. She did a selfless service along with Akshay Kumar and Twinkle.. Akshay lost his dad with Cancer too few years back so he knew how it feels being beside a cancer patient as well as a relative of a patient.. 20 days before Rajesh Khanna came to know that his drugs are no more working on him and his end is near.. It is said that Dimple and his past girl friend Anju Mahendru were frequented him in last few months.. and both helped him together fighting this last month of the battle.. His last words were "Time up ho gaya.. pack up!" 

Its a very sad end to such a larger than life man.. But I guess he will live with us forever through his films.. Rest In Peace for he has returned the real home.. :)
Edited by Sofiiii - 11 years ago
usamazaheer thumbnail
rajesh khanna remain a legent in a film industry we all missing here it was very sad moment when they fasmily came to know that he had cancer😭.Rest In Peace for he has returned the real home.. :)