India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

soham kidnapping track helping TRP

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i think last week CV show soham/vishnu going to kidnap manav so it made ppl interested about PR so it is helping TRPBig smilesoham/vishnu-archana-manav interaction will b main track of PR in future and CV concentrating on archana manav and their real kidsBig smile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarrekha23-QH-Alisha_01KatRulzJaishankarLoveTVShows1sanghamitra-Naresh-Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Poppy , I am liking this track much more than the other .The stroy of how Archana is sacrificing  her daughters and her marriage is simply pathetic and boring ..
It is good for those who have problems with insomnia ..helps better to sleep ..

Also the track of how a brilliant businessman like Arjun has given up after only 3 interviews and has become  copy of poor Mechanic Manav is so silly that it should feature in Comedy  ka Circus ..One can only laugh to see something so illogical

But the track of a rich business man like Manav, who is living in a chawl without any security , becoming a target for kidnaping  makes much more sense ...The way this Kidnaper ( Vishnu ) is being shown is also good ..He looks ruthless and seems to be enjoying how he is stalking this man .
The fact that he will turn out to be his lost son , that remains to be seen but right now the way he is trapping Manav slowly is very interesting .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 July 2012 at 3:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarJannat786lukin4goodSoapKatRulzSaifliciousAlisha_01LoveTVShowsJaishankar-Naresh-Guggu_Mintykiran_ratisushkita10Ashlaika

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Poppy , I am liking this track much more than the other .The stroy of how Archana is sacrificing  her daughters and her marriage is simply pathetic and boring ..
It is good for those who have problems with insomnia ..helps better to sleep ..

Also the track of how a brilliant businessman like Arjun has given up after only 3 interviews and has become  copy of poor Mechanic Manav is so silly that it should feature in Comedy  ka Circus ..One can only laugh to see something so illogical LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

But the track of a rich business man like Manav, who is living in a chawl without any security , becominga target for kidnaping  makes much more sense ...The way this Kidnaper ( Vishnu ) is beingshown is also good ..He looks ruthless and seems to be enjoying how he is stalking this man .
The fact that he will turn out to be his lost son , that remains to be seen but right now the way he is trapping Manav slowly is very interesting .

yeah arjun was living in canada,,he must be an educated guy,still no job Confused

hamare bharat desh ka kya hogaConfused...

archana studied i think only up to class 8LOLthen she again started her studies after baby still was doing a job at her husband's companyLOL

arjun should learn smthng from archanaWink

Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzGuggu_Mintysushkita10Tanyaz

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
If creatives & writers handle this work well and if Vishnu/Soham kidnaps Manav not Ovi then rescue by Archana THEN this track will get good trps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz1sanghamitrasushkita10Tanyaz

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hopefully the CVs don't mess this one up. Soham's entry has alot of potential. My fingers are crossed that they don't incorporate him into another recycled track like they did with Arvi. Thumbs Down
Soham seems like a happy-go-lucky guy, but if he gets ticked off, I think he will get really mad. Maybe we'll finally see a Deshmukh who sets Savita straight. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzsushkita10Tanyaz

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yes poppy di i m totally agree with u. now i m only interested to see sham-archana-manav track.. well PR is story about manav & archana.. when wht happen cv's show soham full face. TRP increases.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top