Jungle - The dream sequence

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The equation which indu and sanchi shared in the jungle, it seems like the dream sequence now.

Sanchi ran away with indu to an unknown place then she spent the night with indu in single room and her expectations from indu was sky touching in that entire episode.

The authoritative approach in which she asked for his kurta . She was sure that Indu will not harm her .

The moment she came to the real word …. She was the same old sanchi who never trusted and respected Indu .πŸ˜•

I am disappointed because after that jungle track I thought that sanchi will be cordial with Indu .

I am shocked to see an intelligent girl again and again misunderstanding Indu . Seriously it hurts.😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Rash...Cum'on...Cheer up swthrt...πŸ€—All iiiz well that ends well... 😊 Jungle mei nahi tho kya.hum ye dono ko ek chath ki neeche dekhne wale hei na...😍 Dat should make up 4 the disappointing  jungle track  tho there could have been unparalleled unique scenarios 4 INSA romance that nly  jungle could show off  ...πŸ’”  In that case i agree with ya...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kya kare madam h aur wo bhi over intelligent.
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya kare madam h aur wo bhi over intelligent

agar meri tharah over intelligent na hothi AUR average buddhi hothi tho thum kahaan se kahaa pohonchthi saanchi...πŸ₯Ί Soochthi bohot ho yaar thum... Agar mei thumhari jagah hothi tho INDU ko kabhi nahi chodtha...😍 .Fevicol kit tharah uske saath chipak jaatha , billi ki tharah uski godh mei rehthi 24X7 ...πŸ€ͺ
madanike thumbnail
When I think that everything would be resolved in the jungle track but no it just became worse and now the divorce track for which I have no hopes anymore.They change the whole story completely which makes no sense at all.Now even in this divorce track who knows they might create more MU's and this will only make me much harder to watch the serial πŸ€’
Rashmi04 thumbnail
It such a pain to watch these MU s . why cant sanchi use little brain forget intelligence. I dont think indu will be nice to her after receiving the papers .
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just me waiting for today to see indu's reaction
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
basically when a couple/friends have day-to-day misunderstandings it doesn't make for interesting viewing... its only when things get escalated to such heights - only when viewers are nearly forced to despise a character (otherwise supposed to be a favourite) is when the 'redemption' track makes for interesting viewing...
common funda followed in many if not most serials.. same thing is happening here... 
first make Indu do the worst possible things and now his redemption is making our hearts bleed for him (i sincerely hope he doesn't do something nasty after the divorce track and continues acting like a gentleman - in life he can achieve much more by silent resilience than brute force!)
Then Sanchi is behaving rudely to such an extent that her redemption track will make us forgive Sanchi and celebrate when the pair get  together (if the CVs don't manage to evoke such feelings in us then its them who've failed in her portrayal!)

So far so good - looove the way the track's unfolding loved the whole election panga and Indu's subtle yet steady changes...well done CVs.. 
and those who state they're not watching because its too painful.. i'd say its beautiful not painful.. seeing this transformation of Indu is a beautiful thing..rarely do we see a gunda maturing like this... so please laud the CVs on their efforts and watching the serial is the only way we can encourage AD's efforts into the scenes... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Shraddha! I posted the same thing in another thread about the CV's and changes in Indu. Lol...are we ever going to stop freaking each other out...lol...same to same thinking ;)
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo which thread was that? πŸ˜²