Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GUYS!!!!!! Its PARTY TIME yupieee !!!!!!!! (Page 7)

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@singhalharsh dont be sad yar zehra didnt mean to hurt you n i dont agree dat this forum ppl r nt int in trp's ..each n every person is very happy dat balh is back in top5 ..n cmg to ur post zehra is concerned with trp's n CM rating too ..from last few days ppl r just making the posts but they never cum back n discuss the topic which l;eads  to CM rank down ..n zehra is trying to avoid the dip by informing dats it y wud zehra hav personal issues with any one so plz dnt take it personally ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

singhalharsh Goldie
singhalharsh
singhalharsh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

@singhalharsh dont be sad yar zehra didnt mean to hurt you n i dont agree dat this forum ppl r nt int in trp's ..each n every person is very happy dat balh is back in top5 ..n cmg to ur post zehra is concerned with trp's n CM rating too ..from last few days ppl r just making the posts but they never cum back n discuss the topic which l;eads  to CM rank down ..n zehra is trying to avoid the dip by informing dats it y wud zehra hav personal issues with any one so plz dnt take it personally ...Smile

if evrone isa so concern for rank so y so less comments in tb articles

leo4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

if evrone isa so concern for rank so y so less comments in tb articles

c one person can only comment twice for one TB article...

leo4ever

shra28 Senior Member
shra28
shra28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Originally posted by shra28

yeah yeah!!!!!its party time!!!!
u knw wat...mujhe bhot acchi wali intution horahi thi ki this time we r surely gonna make in top 5...
nd i was eager to know the TRP...nd as i dint have the laptop with me i rushed to dad's office specially to check it...

nd u cant belive i was sitting in dad's cabin nd even some of his clients were present der...as i got 2 know tht TRP is 3.7 i literally started behaving like insane...my di was like 'shraddha behave urself' nd i was like having a look around 'oh.. sorry'...i mean crazy me...

this show had really made me crazy...i behave as in i am in a relationship with this show...hahahahah mite sound kiddish but thts actually true...when a couple of weeks before our CVs were suffreing from trauma nd the show was moving on snail's pace...i behaved as if i had a recent breakup...but ab...ab koi gal na ji...humara patch up hogaya...hahahahah lololzzz

hi shradha...i was in splits reading ur post...even i was havin d same feelin since mrng...was checking ma phne again n again...even ma mom ended up askin whether i was getin ma semester results today...thnk god d ratings improved...its all b'coz of pihu n r briliant actors ram n sakshi...hope cvs n bt remain more cnsistent dis season...

seriuosly ...fingures crossed ...they shud maintain the consistency...u know wat sometime before i completely stopped commneting on the forum...i used to visit just for a formality because of the stupid track...but today i just cud nt resist mysely from commenting ...thts the effect of the show !
shra28 Senior Member
shra28
shra28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by shra28

yeah yeah!!!!!its party time!!!!
u knw wat...mujhe bhot acchi wali intution horahi thi ki this time we r surely gonna make in top 5...
nd i was eager to know the TRP...nd as i dint have the laptop with me i rushed to dad's office specially to check it...

nd u cant belive i was sitting in dad's cabin nd even some of his clients were present der...as i got 2 know tht TRP is 3.7 i literally started behaving like insane...my di was like 'shraddha behave urself' nd i was like having a look around 'oh.. sorry'...i mean crazy me...

this show had really made me crazy...i behave as in i am in a relationship with this show...hahahahah mite sound kiddish but thts actually true...when a couple of weeks before our CVs were suffreing from trauma nd the show was moving on snail's pace...i behaved as if i had a recent breakup...but ab...ab koi gal na ji...humara patch up hogaya...hahahahah lololzzz

u knw same hapened wid me when i ot to know the trp i shouted like yahhh
and evreyone asking wht happen what happen and i was like soo happy

itna khush to me apne result dekh ke bhi nahi hota
just love balh

are wat shud i say about me...mera 12th boards ka last  paper tha on 13th march...nd i was all in my dreams thinking  ,craving for 12th march episode...lollzzzi mean instead of learning my notes i was busy in composing poems on raya nd their love ofcourse...hahahah...nd yes this is nt an exggeration...this was my state!!!!but than i screwed my results...badly...thoda bura laga ...phir laga chod yar padhai toh hote rahengi but BAHL thodi na dekhne ko milenga [TV par]...phir accha...ghar walo se kitne bar ultimatum mil chuka hai...but jaise ki waise...RK ka bhut utar ta hi nai hai...WinkEmbarrassed
ananya456 Goldie
ananya456
ananya456

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
wohooo,,, lets party .,,,,,,,, and surely will cmmnt in trp thread
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@ singalharsh: i made a request to u which was quite polite and u replied politely enuff end of matter got ur point, however after that what happened was not my doing LOL, i knw abt tb, i have already osted my share of three comments allowed now i cant it comes as spamming Cry 
u begin a regular member- who participates every time there is a rise in cm rank or in trp our forum is flooded by  posts that are repeated, similar, plain bashing, articles that are already posted, links that dnt work, topics that show that it is directly only to stir up trouble!! and we all get irritated by those, dnt we?Smile as members of the forum we are to follow the dev team rules so that the forum is not cluttered, easy t use, peaceful, fun and is up on cm!! so it was not at all personal and i hope u dnt take it that way also?Smile

@ others: thanks for ur support it was never about me or personal it is simply that we have to do our bit on forum to make it better and we cant rely on mods esp since it is only fivr and she is in states so checks at night plus we all knw wht is happening in the forum only recently

@ latts: 
i never attacked u nor the tm nor anyone else in the forum, yes i have reported posts that can be merged, that are duplicated, i have requested them to be closed,merged and spam posts are reported as spam i admit that, but i have never attacked bashed insulted anyone on th forum since the start and i am here since the first day of the show and nor do i expect that form other members.
yes everyone has a right to say what they want but to mock and to say it like have something personal against another is wrong, i havnt been after anyone with my own personal agenda- i have none. i only report posts that are opened and can be merged, or discussed already , it is for cm rank only and why do i care only coz i love balh i dnt want it just to be the mods headache only ,why should it be? there are rules decorum for the forum and as a member i can point out where it is not being followed and request to be followed. mind u i only request nothing else!! 
it is insane to expect two mods and one viewbie to keep a check an do it alone they cant do that , we all have to join in and help and thats what we all do!! so i dnt knw why u feel it is interfering in others post or attackng or bashing it is simply not and as for ur replies i am simply not gong to get into details but only suggestion is that please do read the IMP do it for rm and sakshi thread, after ages there is positivity in the forum lets not ruin it?

Lavi_961

amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yeah its all bcoz of pihuuu
i love her
mini ram kapoor

leo4ever

Go to top