Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GUYS!!!!!! Its PARTY TIME yupieee !!!!!!!! (Page 6)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Originally posted by lats22

Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...

LOL are you referring to me.. then got it wrong.. check my LIKE in the post which people write something sensible.. i don't comment on foolish posts.. but i do read arrogant comments from you di for that matter interfering in each and every post, which is not good.. if she can other too can.. !! and MODS who support foolishly should understand other people who post on this forum too..

u hv no ryt to bash or attack the mods

they have no right to attack me either for some foolish member complaints on the open forum

Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...

LOL are you referring to me.. then got it wrong.. check my LIKE in the post which people write something sensible.. i don't comment on foolish posts.. but i do read arrogant comments from you di for that matter interfering in each and every post, which is not good.. if she can other too can.. !! and MODS who support foolishly should understand other people who post on this forum too..

they have no right to attack me either for some foolish member complaints on the open forum

they didnt attck u...it wa u who attacked zehra di first and the mods simply asked u not to do so...when the topic starter didnt reply rudely to anyone what was the need of u attacking others.
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
PartyPartyParty-------------DancingDancingDancing-------------!!!!!!!!!!
Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
yes i have seen the trp so gud it is in top 5 shows 
definately its a party time for balhiansDancingParty
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

they didnt attck u...it wa u who attacked zehra di first and the mods simply asked u not to do so...when the topic starter didnt reply rudely to anyone what was the need of u attacking others.

that lady was attacking everyone everyday in this forum on various topics and no one questions her.. i liked the way topic starter replied and i said so.. if that lady thinks that it is a PERSONAL ATTACK i cannot help it, as she was doing that ATTACK on everyone, read the reply she gave me also.. !! MOD'S Duty is not favour someone but treating every one fairly..

now i do not wish to reply to any of your or any one's comments on this issue any more

good bye
singhalharsh Goldie
singhalharsh
singhalharsh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shra28

yeah yeah!!!!!its party time!!!!
u knw wat...mujhe bhot acchi wali intution horahi thi ki this time we r surely gonna make in top 5...
nd i was eager to know the TRP...nd as i dint have the laptop with me i rushed to dad's office specially to check it...

nd u cant belive i was sitting in dad's cabin nd even some of his clients were present der...as i got 2 know tht TRP is 3.7 i literally started behaving like insane...my di was like 'shraddha behave urself' nd i was like having a look around 'oh.. sorry'...i mean crazy me...

this show had really made me crazy...i behave as in i am in a relationship with this show...hahahahah mite sound kiddish but thts actually true...when a couple of weeks before our CVs were suffreing from trauma nd the show was moving on snail's pace...i behaved as if i had a recent breakup...but ab...ab koi gal na ji...humara patch up hogaya...hahahahah lololzzz

u knw same hapened wid me when i ot to know the trp i shouted like yahhh
and evreyone asking wht happen what happen and i was like soo happy

itna khush to me apne result dekh ke bhi nahi hota
just love balh
singhalharsh Goldie
singhalharsh
singhalharsh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
guys after reading everyone commentsa i m very sad

u knw other forums also have other posts for trp when there is sudden increase and decrease but instead of shouting and crubbinmg they cooment on it and celebrate  and see our forum they are so much shouting on such good news
and see our trp thread it has so less comments because no one intersted in trp which is very imp
muskan087 IF-Dazzler
muskan087
muskan087

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing..yupieee 3 cheers 4 balh
hip hip hurreyyy
hip hip hurreyyy
hip hip hurreyyyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Go to top