Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GUYS!!!!!! Its PARTY TIME yupieee !!!!!!!! (Page 5)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by leo4ever

yar please u knw there is a seperate thread for the trp!! please pelase dnt open such thrads this is the seocnd thread in addtion to already bieng posted in the trp thread.kindly edit ur post and ask mods ot close or merge.
if regualr members like u dnt pay heed ot dev team requests what can we expcet form new members? please

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread
and this thread is for celebrating the win we got

so i think we should not cose this and comment and celebrate

after all its a big jump

ROFL liked your answer this person interfere in everyone's post and advise them what to do LOL .. well answered..
c'mon guys zehra di dusnt have any personal interest in asking u to close dis thread since v hav separate thread fr dis topic...like a responsible member of d forum she jst dusnt want unnecesary blue threads dats it.. so dat v rise in r cm rankings also...anyways congrats to all...after gold award win dis is 2nd good news in dis week fr r balh forum...woot woot!!

people who come into this forum and express their views are not KIDS they know what they are doing.. if someone is getting irritated by their post that is their problems, do not poke in others post.. Mods know what to do with the repeated posts.. no need to reply an advise post..

NancyNuts IF-Dazzler
NancyNuts
NancyNuts

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
yupp party time...so glad to see BALH back in top 5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...

LOL are you referring to me.. then got it wrong.. check my LIKE in the post which people write something sensible.. i don't comment on foolish posts.. but i do read arrogant comments from you di for that matter interfering in each and every post, which is not good.. if she can other too can.. !!  and MODS who support foolishly should understand other people who post on this forum too..
Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

yar please u knw there is a seperate thread for the trp!! please pelase dnt open such thrads this is the seocnd thread in addtion to already bieng posted in the trp thread.kindly edit ur post and ask mods ot close or merge.
if regualr members like u dnt pay heed ot dev team requests what can we expcet form new members? please

<div></div>

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread

after all its a big jump

ROFL liked your answer this person interfere in everyone's post and advise them what to do LOL .. well answered..
c'mon guys zehra di dusnt have any personal interest in asking u to close dis thread since v hav separate thread fr dis topic...like a responsible member of d forum she jst dusnt want unnecesary blue threads dats it.. so dat v rise in r cm rankings also...anyways congrats to all...after gold award win dis is 2nd good news in dis week fr r balh forum...woot woot!!

people who come into this forum and express their views are not KIDS they know what they are doing.. if someone is getting irritated by their post that is their problems, do not poke in others post.. Mods know what to do with the repeated posts.. no need to reply an advise post..

ya mods know waht todo with repeated threads...and even they are tired of saying the same things to ppl again and again...if u all cannot abide by the forum rules its better u stop getting personal with ppl who try hard to keep up the cm rank
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

<div></div>

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread

after all its a big jump

ya mods know waht todo with repeated threads...and even they are tired of saying the same things to ppl again and again...if u all cannot abide by the forum rules its better u stop getting personal with ppl who try hard to keep up the cm rank

LOL you are writing to me as if i started the post and ruined your happiness.. LOL grow up
Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

@lats22 - Personal attack against a member is against IF rules. There was no need of that comment from you. Please refrain from doing this again.

</strong>

Guys.. Be it celebration or not celebrating or whatever.. This is regarding TRP.. which means its one topic.. So there is a separate thread allocated for that where we can celebrate or grumble or post whatever regarding TRPs in that thread. Ofcourse everyone's happy with the big leap of TRPs for our show, but that doesn't mean we will allow our CM ranking to go down. Already we get less articles, so we need to maintain our ranks by following the rules.

I'm sorry to say, inspite of the repeated requests to members there are many who are creating the same threads again and again. daily i report almost 20 threads atleast. can't we take care of our forum? y this mess? this has been happening recently only. Please try to understand and cooperate.

<strong>Thanks,
BALH Dev Team

i have seen many post by the above members attacking others!!! where were you then.. please do not teach me the forum rules read how many posts i got for that matter..

attacking forum admins is also against IF rules...and here you have done that...pretty clear now how many rules you are aware of,
Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...

LOL are you referring to me.. then got it wrong.. check my LIKE in the post which people write something sensible.. i don't comment on foolish posts.. but i do read arrogant comments from you di for that matter interfering in each and every post, which is not good.. if she can other too can.. !! and MODS who support foolishly should understand other people who post on this forum too..

u hv no ryt to bash or attack the mods
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

@lats22 - Personal attack against a member is against IF rules. There was no need of that comment from you. Please refrain from doing this again.

</strong>

Guys.. Be it celebration or not celebrating or whatever.. This is regarding TRP.. which means its one topic.. So there is a separate thread allocated for that where we can celebrate or grumble or post whatever regarding TRPs in that thread. Ofcourse everyone's happy with the big leap of TRPs for our show, but that doesn't mean we will allow our CM ranking to go down. Already we get less articles, so we need to maintain our ranks by following the rules.

I'm sorry to say, inspite of the repeated requests to members there are many who are creating the same threads again and again. daily i report almost 20 threads atleast. can't we take care of our forum? y this mess? this has been happening recently only. Please try to understand and cooperate.

<strong>Thanks,
BALH Dev Team

i have seen many post by the above members attacking others!!! where were you then.. please do not teach me the forum rules read how many posts i got for that matter..

attacking forum admins is also against IF rules...and here you have done that...pretty clear now how many rules you are aware of,

Is it ?? LOL

Go to top