Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GUYS!!!!!! Its PARTY TIME yupieee !!!!!!!! (Page 3)

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by leo4ever

yar please u knw there is a seperate thread for the trp!! please pelase dnt open such thrads this is the seocnd thread in addtion to already bieng posted in the trp thread.kindly edit ur post and ask mods ot close or merge.
if regualr members like u dnt pay heed ot dev team requests what can we expcet form new members? please

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread
and this thread is for celebrating the win we got

so i think we should not cose this and comment and celebrate

after all its a big jump

For that you need to open thread...lol

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I did the same :P...!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
thnaks anjali thanks alot Hug
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
@zehra di...pls dun thnk me...wat u do fr dis forum is infact commendable...ur post r always soo mch fill of positivity...i jst luv dem personally...bdw where r ur stars n ducks??...m missing dem.,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBLavi_961leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

@zehra di...pls dun thnk me...wat u do fr dis forum is infact commendable...ur post r always soo mch fill of positivity...i jst luv dem personally...bdw where r ur stars n ducks??...m missing dem.,
sorry yar i couldnt  do it yesterday some calbe fault cable isnt coming then saw veenas post it covered all the major stuff so hopefully aaj night will be back with my eidtion if get the calbe back- all channels are comnig excpet sony n star plus and it happens at 9:45 till 11:15  only!! so miss blah
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@lats22 - Personal attack against a member is against IF rules. There was no need of that comment from you. Please refrain from doing this again.

Guys.. Be it celebration or not celebrating or whatever.. This is regarding TRP..  which means its one topic.. So there is a separate thread allocated for that where we can celebrate or grumble or post whatever regarding TRPs in that thread. Ofcourse everyone's happy with the big leap of TRPs for our show, but that doesn't mean we will allow our CM ranking to go down. Already we get less articles, so we need to maintain our ranks by following the rules.

I'm sorry to say, inspite of the repeated requests to members there are many who are creating the same threads again and again. daily i report almost 20 threads atleast. can't we take care of our forum? y this mess? this has been happening recently only. Please try to understand and cooperate.

Thanks,
BALH Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSSriBLavi_961leo4everAngry_Birdie

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by 1itida7

</div>
<div>
sorry yar i couldnt do it yesterday some calbe fault cable isnt coming then saw veenas post it covered all the major stuff so hopefully aaj night will be back with my eidtion if get the calbe back- all channels are comnig excpet sony n star plus and it happens at 9:45 till 11:15 only!! so miss blah
aww...dats sad...i hope dat d prblem is solvd n u get ur channels bk...b.d.w. U dint miss mch last nite...tonite v mite get sum gud daddy daughter moments hopefully...oh how mch i luv dose two cuddly teddy bears...a treat to d eyes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

shra28 Senior Member
shra28
shra28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yeah yeah!!!!!its party time!!!!
u knw wat...mujhe bhot acchi wali intution horahi thi ki this time we r surely gonna make in top 5...
nd i was eager to know the TRP...nd as i dint have the laptop with me i rushed to dad's office specially to check it...

nd u cant belive i was sitting in dad's cabin nd even some of his clients were present der...as i got 2 know tht TRP is 3.7 i literally started behaving like insane...my di was like 'shraddha behave urself' nd i was like having a look around 'oh.. sorry'...i mean crazy me...

this show had really made me crazy...i behave as in i am in a relationship with this show...hahahahah mite sound kiddish but thts actually true...when a couple of weeks before our CVs were suffreing from trauma nd the show was moving on snail's pace...i behaved as if i had a recent breakup...but ab...ab koi gal na ji...humara patch up hogaya...hahahahah lololzzz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555singhalharshaditi_34leo4everAngry_Birdie

Go to top