Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GUYS!!!!!! Its PARTY TIME yupieee !!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I dont get it why cant u celebrate in the trp thread...we work whole week to increase cm ranking...but u guys hardly care to follow the rules...and FYI THIS TRP THING HAS BEEN POSTED THRICE SINCE MORNING...so couldnt you post ur viws in those threads?

And zehra di has no personal issue nor will she gain something by asking you to follow the forum rules...you should read the forum rules and then rant about things...we are no fools here to comment on the same kinds of topics posted by ten diff ppl...u come post and disappear whereas we have to comment and turn the thread pink so that our cm rank doesnt fall.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramNancy_NUTS

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by leo4ever

yar please u knw there is a seperate thread for the trp!! please pelase dnt open such thrads this is the seocnd thread in addtion to already bieng posted in the trp thread.kindly edit ur post and ask mods ot close or merge.
if regualr members like u dnt pay heed ot dev team requests what can we expcet form new members? please

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread
and this thread is for celebrating the win we got

so i think we should not cose this and comment and celebrate

after all its a big jump

ROFL   liked your answer this person interfere in everyone's post and advise them what to do LOL .. well answered..
@ bold:  you have become personal with this comment and that shows more of your nature than mine!! anyways since you have become personal let me clear your perception::
i DONT want to interfer in other posts i just want to increase and help the forum, i have been here since the first epi and have been here when it was swamped by the newbies,MIDs spamming the forum ,have been here in the pre leap and now am enjoying a good jump , yes what singalharsh said was right and polite and so was my request- if u care enough to read it is a request not an order and BTW just in case u dont know according to the IMP do it for Ram and Sakshi thread we are to help the dev team do it by keepnig check on posts and reporting requesting where we can.i cant pose indifference to the forum that let it be let there be five similar posts with each only 3 commetns, let there be an article posted 5 times so what? no i cant , i hate to see the forum cluttered with the mess created and it pains me to see it slop down!! i guess u wnt get it !!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSSriBAngry_Birdie

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by singhalharsh

Originally posted by leo4ever

yar please u knw there is a seperate thread for the trp!! please pelase dnt open such thrads this is the seocnd thread in addtion to already bieng posted in the trp thread.kindly edit ur post and ask mods ot close or merge.
if regualr members like u dnt pay heed ot dev team requests what can we expcet form new members? please

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread
and this thread is for celebrating the win we got

so i think we should not cose this and comment and celebrate

after all its a big jump

ROFL liked your answer this person interfere in everyone's post and advise them what to do LOL .. well answered..
c'mon guys zehra di dusnt have any personal interest in asking u to close dis thread since v hav separate thread fr dis topic...like a responsible member of d forum she jst dusnt want unnecesary blue threads dats it.. so dat v rise in r cm rankings also...anyways congrats to all...after gold award win dis is 2nd good news in dis week fr r balh forum...woot woot!!
thnakyou for ur support , it means a lot Embarrassed i dnt know why tellnig a simple thing as follwing a rule is such a big deal!!

SriBAngry_Birdie

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

I dont get it why cant u celebrate in the trp thread...we work whole week to increase cm ranking...but u guys hardly care to follow the rules...and FYI THIS TRP THING HAS BEEN POSTED THRICE SINCE MORNING...so couldnt you post ur viws in those threads?

And zehra di has no personal issue nor will she gain something by asking you to follow the forum rules...you should read the forum rules and then rant about things...we are no fools here to comment on the same kinds of topics posted by ten diff ppl...u come post and disappear whereas we have to comment and turn the thread pink so that our cm rank doesnt fall.

thankyou anajali thankyou so muchEmbarrassed

exactly my point what will i gan from being the froum  police? it is simply that we have to clear the mess created we have to comment on the multiple topics made we have to view topics to make them pink only for balh and this is what we get!! disgusting behaviour !! it is so easy to point out and laugh but do you actually do sometihng? if there is no need to live by the rules then why even create them???Dead

SriBAngry_Birdie

Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...

SriBLavi_961leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i know pata nhn balh pe tou kuch constructive hell koi comment karte nhnhai but if u stop them then they get ruffled and get personalAngry

SriBLavi_961

Angry_Birdie IF-Sizzlerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
And its nt the first tym this getting personal thng has happened :/

SriBLavi_961leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever