Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

I dont get it why cant u celebrate in the trp thread...we work whole week to increase cm ranking...but u guys hardly care to follow the rules...and FYI THIS TRP THING HAS BEEN POSTED THRICE SINCE MORNING...so couldnt you post ur viws in those threads?

And zehra di has no personal issue nor will she gain something by asking you to follow the forum rules...you should read the forum rules and then rant about things...we are no fools here to comment on the same kinds of topics posted by ten diff ppl...u come post and disappear whereas we have to comment and turn the thread pink so that our cm rank doesnt fall.

thankyou anajali thankyou so much😳

exactly my point what will i gan from being the froum  police? it is simply that we have to clear the mess created we have to comment on the multiple topics made we have to view topics to make them pink only for balh and this is what we get!! disgusting behaviour !! it is so easy to point out and laugh but do you actually do sometihng? if there is no need to live by the rules then why even create them???🤢

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya di the ppl commenting on u are hardly ever active on the forum...i see no comments by them anywhere...
leo4ever thumbnail
i know pata nhn balh pe tou kuch constructive hell koi comment karte nhnhai but if u stop them then they get ruffled and get personal😡
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
And its nt the first tym this getting personal thng has happened :/
leo4ever thumbnail
yes i have reported the post to fivr and pmed her too
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: singhalharsh

i understand ur feeling
bt that is trp thread
and this thread is for celebrating the win we got

so i think we should not cose this and comment and celebrate

after all its a big jump

For that you need to open thread...lol
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
I did the same :P...!!!!!!
aditi_34 thumbnail
@zehra di...pls dun thnk me...wat u do fr dis forum is infact commendable...ur post r always soo mch fill of positivity...i jst luv dem personally...bdw where r ur stars n ducks??...m missing dem.,
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

@zehra di...pls dun thnk me...wat u do fr dis forum is infact commendable...ur post r always soo mch fill of positivity...i jst luv dem personally...bdw where r ur stars n ducks??...m missing dem.,

sorry yar i couldnt  do it yesterday some calbe fault cable isnt coming then saw veenas post it covered all the major stuff so hopefully aaj night will be back with my eidtion if get the calbe back- all channels are comnig excpet sony n star plus and it happens at 9:45 till 11:15  only!! so miss blah
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@lats22 - Personal attack against a member is against IF rules. There was no need of that comment from you. Please refrain from doing this again.

Guys.. Be it celebration or not celebrating or whatever.. This is regarding TRP..  which means its one topic.. So there is a separate thread allocated for that where we can celebrate or grumble or post whatever regarding TRPs in that thread. Ofcourse everyone's happy with the big leap of TRPs for our show, but that doesn't mean we will allow our CM ranking to go down. Already we get less articles, so we need to maintain our ranks by following the rules.

I'm sorry to say, inspite of the repeated requests to members there are many who are creating the same threads again and again. daily i report almost 20 threads atleast. can't we take care of our forum? y this mess? this has been happening recently only. Please try to understand and cooperate.

Thanks,
BALH Dev Team