Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Meghan sangeet in news 24(link added) - Page 4

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sitamma1

bidz molu, i am completely back to my old form now...yipee!!!!!

Sach mein yaar kab tak royenge... ab toh monu ne bhi rona chod diya...😆
So enjoy this phase...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Ramona...😊
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs. . awesome. . .  Giaa too . . fantastic .  again tfs. . 😊
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
megha looks lovely!!!! and in spite of mohan being not v happy their eye lock is superb...
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks dear for the link 😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just now watched the video 😃 Oye hoyeee 😍 Dono kya heavenly lag rahe hai 😍 I'm speechless *sigh* Mazaa aane wala hai bohot :D Cant wait!

@Sita di and Mamta: Glad to see u two not upset anymore 😊
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also  feel like dancing.!!!!
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramonag

thanks dear for the link 😊

You are welcome. 😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thax for the info yaar...
i know mohan will be guilty... i am proud of him that he does care for riddhima n regrets that what he did was wrong...this guilt will be only lesser when he gets riddhima married to another person...i hope this guilt doesn't create a distance b/w him n megha after marriage...

megha of course will be happy...she has found love the 2nd time...i wonder what will happen when she gets to know the truth of her husband's first marriage which is not even over legally...

colors friends came n give aashirwad to megha

why not colors hotties gives aashirwad to their friend mohan...who needs it very badly then megha...n gives him advise how to hide his first marriage n continue his second marriage since they are all expert n masters in it...except for kunal chopra...seriously cvs has made fun of a beautiful show...

by the way has addu agreed to the marriage?...🤣

where is nanhi?...what is she wearing?...her mummy-papa getting married n no sight of hers...bechari par kya biteghi jab usko phata chalega that her papa is already a married man...🤣😭👎🏼

misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

thax for the info yaar...

i know mohan will be guilty... i am proud of him that he does care for riddhima n regrets that what he did was wrong...this guilt will be only lesser when he gets riddhima married to another person...i hope this guilt doesn't create a distance b/w him n megha after marriage...

megha of course will be happy...she has found love the 2nd time...i wonder what will happen when she gets to know the truth of her husband's first marriage which is not even over legally...

colors friends came n give aashirwad to megha

why not colors hotties gives aashirwad to their friend mohan...who needs it very badly then megha...n gives him advise how to hide his first marriage n continue his second marriage since they are all expert n masters in it...except for kunal chopra...seriously cvs has made fun of a beautiful show...

by the way has addu agreed to the marriage?...🤣

where is nanhi?...what is she wearing?...her mummy-papa getting married n no sight of hers...bechari par kya biteghi jab usko phata chalega that her papa is already a married man...🤣😭👎🏼

Didn't you read my spoof in shamil's thread??? he's on roaming at present... He'll connect with us soon via 4 G. 😉😆