Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Admins/Mods
 I want to inform you all that all IF wu are getting copied to other sites like desitv forum & punjabi.junktion forum inspite of writing [NO*COPY] on wu..written updates are totally same same we updaters write for IF, even font & colour also same. Not only one forum but all forums wu are getting copied to other sites.I found earlier written updates of IF were too copied to boht of this above sites Hope Vijay Bhai soon sort out this problem.

my written update on yrkkh forum on 16/7/12
link of site wu being copied

regards 
Rasmi

Edited by -Rasmi24- - 18 July 2012 at 2:19am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.Armu4evachristiandior.-Ramya--Naresh--Stutz-Jyo_KsgCaptain_Philipspree4rukumarandils.Antique_Piece.khusi_*RajiniliciousChillMaarYaarsnowflake..DarkParadise..Roshini1494-Rashu-villian-Saranghaerechus-.SapnokiRani-...MissBindaas..Rafid.-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: wu getting copied to other sites" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I agree, this has been happening for a long time ... 

Hope we have some encrypted script to stop it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-a

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
yup the same thing is happening with my updates n m disappointed with this and angry with the person who is doing thisAngry

Anush-k-a

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

yup the same thing is happening with my updates n m disappointed with this and angry with the person who is doing thisAngry

exactly.. after wrting of nocopy still wu are getting copied..Ouch this issue is from last year January still now its not solvedOuch
y'day I posted wu around 10:10pm  & today noon I found a person copying my y'day wu & posting it on yrkkh forumOuch

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
VB, I agree.. this copying of WUs has been going on for a long time nowSleepy. It is really sad to know that our hard work is being copied.
I remember having get one person warned for copying of updates on her FB page. But that was not the end.

Can we get some new tag/feature (like the NOCOPY one) such that, when we use that tag, an I-F copyright would come on that particular post?

Another solution can be writing of updates on pictures having the I-F symbol.. to prevent copying. Even if the updates are copied, the I-F copyright would remain. But the only point is.. I have tried this for 2-3 updates. Some of them could not see the picturesErmm Some said the text was too lightThumbs Down and to top it up.. we cannot use smileys LOL. Plus, this is boring way to update! If given a choice, I would prefer a post with the I-F copyright already inserted.

Please help us, VB..Big smile

christiandior.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

exactly.. after wrting of nocopy still wu are getting copied..Ouch this issue is from last year January still now its not solvedOuch
y'day I posted wu around 10:10pm  & today noon I found a person copying my y'day wu & posting it on yrkkh forumOuch
Rashmi, this has been happening since a long time. Update on pictures if you like.. I still have the pictures I used for my updates.. But it will take a long time.

p.s Just read your other PM.LOL I will fwd to di Hug

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Agree with u.. its such a serious issue and till date IF could not find a solution. .even lesser known sites like metromasti and even telly tadka and rangmunch have blocked copying... but sigh.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.-Naresh--Stutz-

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

Rashmi, this has been happening since a long time. Update on pictures if you like.. I still have the pictures I used for my updates.. But it will take a long time.

p.s Just read your other PM.LOL I will fwd to di Hug

first u pm then only I ll read..AngryLOL

-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top