Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

you mean akhri alvida they r on of my fav paki bands probably theonly onei still listen to wanna i have no idea what;s happening on paki music scene 

BUT OMG you guys have to watch NEEparthvizhigal plz plz plz i am gonan gif caz i haven't domne that part yet but their shadi still is my fav just so simple

& this was it their shadi WOW the most simplest wedding i've everseen 

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I know yar but I didn't get tym aftr tht like this much to watch a movie

i came here only at night and the night goes in chatting with you all  but am gonna watch this
now tht if u praising it so much thn thr has to be sumthng very good about the movie

it was so so so so good but yes it did had terrible effects in 2nd half for this oen thing ic na't reveal but other than that omg it was so awesoem and iw as liek why ram why you hadto do this?? his name was ram 
& omg shruti sings so so so good she's magic actually both of them are super singers they sang this themselves so awesome  i love this it's so innocent it had the innocence of teenage it has love it's so pure and just so good gosh i love this song so much SO SO SO hot and romantic without being so cliched and OTT just simple and real

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4Uk3eh6pM[/YOUTUBE]
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ colouring is to die for yaar😍
I will watch fr sure, fary even in parts but will strt within a day or two now
i hope the links wi;ll still work :)) with subsgosh i want the original dvd soon for the movie i want to own it it was so so so simple and good OMG at the end of kanzaggha whereshe's kissing in the air and than she cries I was heart broken for jananiEdited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
I really liked the video re
shots were too cute
and when he bringe her in their home, awww such things would look great on MM but I doubts cvs ad channel would hv tum fr stuffs
thy would be more busy with othr twists 
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

i hope the links wi;ll still work :)) with subsgosh i want the original dvd soon for the movie i want to own it it was so so so simple and good OMG at the end of kanzaggha whereshe's kissing in the air and than she cries I was heart broken for janani

those are dfrnt movies kya?
both actors were same

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

those are dfrnt movies kya?

both actors were same

it's the same movie but kanzhagga is when they were teenagers aand nee prth when they were married:))

it's called 3 as in representign 3 phases of their lives and you';ll know when you'll watch the movie and this OMGGG i can't understand without subs BUT omg mohit vhauhan is god so awesome this is the only south album i have on my ipod and i listen to it everyday OMGGGlisten to this it;s so so so mesmerizing Truly the paion of Love OMGG he's telling her to go caz he loved her so much OMGG  he couldn't let her suffer OMG WHy ram why 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XewXESRoHKE[/YOUTUBE]
SunShine_A thumbnail
I just loved the music and song has meaningful lyrics

South music nowadays are much btr thn ours, atleast we hv many variations thr 
SunShine_A thumbnail