Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Friends Point #3 |Invites Only| (Page 83)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133708

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

OMG sara you too i never knew you watch LTL ?? 

and ahh yeah it was like this haila now  want to make DN stuff grr my fav fav fav scene is this poor dutta doesn't know the difference between payal and necklace 

now you don't get me into thisOuch
this was butchered ruthless i knw typical rangeela way
so no such show ROFL I don't want to miss DuttaOuch
don't miss dutta just watch their scenes caz yoiu r missing out you trsued me and watched Rishta right than just do watch this as well for me LTL ended with their reunion and jungle track thatw as it neversaw what happened after that so it doesn't bug me now lol  for me DN were in tehre happy pardaise when i stopped watching 

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133708

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Lagti toh chaukta bigadh jata ROFL

I am glad to see Raghav's one liners are back ROFL

i just love raghav attitude and esp to that V loser 
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli


yes they were totally LTL was class apart til  dutta's replacement in between they dragged it for 3 months when dutta went blindbut meh even the reunion justmade it so much better and after that to khair don't even ask i never bothered to watych but from what i gatehr was just ughghghhghghgg

uff this was so emotional where she realizes that D went blind and oh i love when she used to call him saab never took his name 

and lol that seema is like ridhimaa  gosh they r so similar losers HAHAHHAH
this was sucha  beautiful reunion 



seema who?
yea I could see, I hv seen many grls head over heels fr Dutta and for good reasons offcourse
well like nt just after look or same stern attitude like that of Maan
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.


will see one soon ROFL  bas acha hua ROFLROFL 

canteen mein baithne dete toh wahin baith te..100 dimag wale log mare tab mein paida hue theAngry ROFLROFL canteen  se bhaga dete hai oyee OuchROFLROFL

Abbe sone ka time nahi milta Sleepy


whaat tu sabko jaga ke utha ti hai? Shocked Shocked Mum..bhangg peke soti hai kyaa ROFL
yes better consult soon ROFL
what canteen seShocked howShocked whyShocked kisi bhi coll mein nahi hota hai ye
oye kaunse coll mein admsn le lie tuneConfused

haan sabko ROFL puchke aati hoo so gaye kya
mujhe neend nahi aa rahi kya karun ROFLROFL

b/w had samosas today in dinner with green and meethi chutneyDay Dreaming
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Lagti toh chaukta bigadh jata ROFL

I am glad to see Raghav's one liners are back ROFL

i just love raghav attitude and esp to that V loser 
I am yet to watch it
I just finishd that chaukta wala liner ROFL
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133708

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli


yes they were totally LTL was class apart til  dutta's replacement in between they dragged it for 3 months when dutta went blindbut meh even the reunion justmade it so much better and after that to khair don't even ask i never bothered to watych but from what i gatehr was just ughghghhghghgg

uff this was so emotional where she realizes that D went blind and oh i love when she used to call him saab never took his name 

and lol that seema is like ridhimaa  gosh they r so similar losers HAHAHHAH
this was sucha  beautiful reunion 



seema who?
yea I could see, I hv seen many grls head over heels fr Dutta and for good reasons offcourse
well like nt just after look or same stern attitude like that of Maan

oh plz don't even Compare plz dont' no comparison dutta was sucha  strong character since his entry to his last scene dutta stayed in chracter dutta was deep he was strong he had bad past you just can't compare maa or dutta maan was lusty  just showing of his naked body and thta it d was nothing like that one of the strongest ma e chracters i've seen in indian telly

seema was the girl who made him the don initially he was a seedha sadha motor mechanic but seema ditched him because he was poor and she had bade sapne and to fulfill his challenge he turned into a don and against everything and everyone and entered the dark world only when she findshim blind and zakhmi sherealzes how wrong she was caz she became a prostitute after leaving deceivign dutta and well she wanted him than but D wasin love with N at that time oh and out wierd laugh wale PL ke uncle was with Seema 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 133708

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by Arezo.


will see one soon ROFL  bas acha hua ROFLROFL 

canteen mein baithne dete toh wahin baith te..100 dimag wale log mare tab mein paida hue theAngry ROFLROFL canteen  se bhaga dete hai oyee OuchROFLROFL

Abbe sone ka time nahi milta Sleepy


whaat tu sabko jaga ke utha ti hai? Shocked Shocked Mum..bhangg peke soti hai kyaa ROFL
yes better consult soon ROFL
what canteen seShocked howShocked whyShocked kisi bhi coll mein nahi hota hai ye
oye kaunse coll mein admsn le lie tuneConfused

haan sabko ROFL puchke aati hoo so gaye kya
mujhe neend nahi aa rahi kya karun ROFLROFL

b/w had samosas today in dinner with green and meethi chutneyDay Dreaming

i had them yesterday in iftar and nowamoff thanks for makignme hungry
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

OMG sara you too i never knew you watch LTL ?? 

and ahh yeah it was like this haila now  want to make DN stuff grr my fav fav fav scene is this poor dutta doesn't know the difference between payal and necklace 

now you don't get me into thisOuch
this was butchered ruthless i knw typical rangeela way
so no such show ROFL I don't want to miss DuttaOuch
don't miss dutta just watch their scenes caz yoiu r missing out you trsued me and watched Rishta right than just do watch this as well for me LTL ended with their reunion and jungle track thatw as it neversaw what happened after that so it doesn't bug me now lol  for me DN were in tehre happy pardaise when i stopped watching 
alright
will give it a try
watchd that DB vm and it was so pretty awww thy were so cute and thy reminded me of MG
though thy were intense and out MG funky but unconditional and selfless love is common

and nw watchng the shot

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16155

isomers 286 16155 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31850

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31850 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
Naughty Angels' Madness Point #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 270   Views: 9547

reemz.malik 270 9547 01 May 2011 at 5:16pm by sweet.melody
***Benia Paani Puri Point***-OPEN*INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -Nymphadora-   Replies: 145   Views: 11027

-Nymphadora- 145 11027 17 August 2010 at 1:01pm by mjht_admirer
Fake as friends OR Real friends?!

2 3

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 17   Views: 4643

PaRoOoOoOo 17 4643 02 May 2008 at 2:18pm by kimmu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index