Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Friends Point #3 |Invites Only| (Page 100)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Parichay is bs now like can't even stand it rock I like it how we share same commons I hope theydon't ruin the show even further I read that Akanksha is miffed and unhappy about do much make up and all and Is hoping thy won't make her chammak challo after shadi and keep it simple I hope so too am do not ready to see megha as chamkeli I mean I. The fb's with amar even after marriage she was simple too so I hope they keep it like that
I know
even I cannot that show now
I usd to watch during DP tym and aftrwards it went allSleepy thy spend half of their time in court
its like please end it EK now ROFL

I knowApproveWe Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool
yes tell me about it, they made AS to look :| with that loud make up, I just hope they keep this middle class thing in mind now and just give her simple look of a married woman but no bun, I don't want bun anymoreLOL yeaa I know, just recently i watchd tht kite flying one and i was so mesmerized how beautiful yet simple Megha looked in her fb with Amar
I want that kind of look but with certain freshness, since she is Mohan's wife nowLOL

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
But honestly tell me since you live in India and am not being biased or anything my judgement is no body at home lives like thy how in tv shows it's more like NBT kinda look at home no kis bechari Ko itni fursat hai ke ban than ke chamkele Kapre Pehan kar ghoome woh Bhi ghar par? I mean I understand newly weds do that but always? Like they show in tv shows piss me off Pakistan main toh Aisa Nahi hota and am sure India main Bhi Nahi hota
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

But honestly tell me since you live in India and am not being biased or anything my judgement is no body at home lives like thy how in tv shows it's more like NBT kinda look at home no kis bechari Ko itni fursat hai ke ban than ke chamkele Kapre Pehan kar ghoome woh Bhi ghar par? I mean I understand newly weds do that but always? Like they show in tv shows piss me off Pakistan main toh Aisa Nahi hota and am sure India main Bhi Nahi hota
yea it nvr happens even u see past movies and shows like 90s ke
u will know how realistic those were
this all trend of rangeeli things started with EK and fortunately or unfortunately but it appealed to viewers coz it was all new, a total dfrnt wold which ppl wantd to see but thn it bcme trend and now u knw
exactly who would do this much work to put up so much of make up everyday ROFL
and I feel Pak shows are much btr thn Indians coz eventhough Indians started out great in race of trps, u knw whtt hpns
eventhough make up thing is same both the sides ROFL loud, fashionable vamps and seedi saadi ethnic kapdo waali Bahus ROFL

Edited by SunShine_A - 29 July 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
lol i know yaar Wacko
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

lol i know yaar Wacko
but I discovered that in both Pak *the ones i hv seen* and Indian shows
vamps are always modern with western clothes and Bahu generally with ethnic wears
but both with loads of make up ROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yea AS cannot pretned but there is some different air, I see a kind of ego or maybe she is bratty
but yea whatever i just loved the seggy

must watch

DSD was fine, some story development finally and there was such a cute shot of RK, must watch
I just love these two

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
honestly i don't care about paki shows but they are becomign very mod and blahand OTT too they are always full of sadness and tragedy mehhh atleast indian shows r fun to watch well to me they ri can't stand the same faces over and over oand over in paki shwos watchign thesame peopel since i was born blah honestly i don't care about them blah

SunShine_A

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

yea AS cannot pretned but there is some different air, I see a kind of ego or maybe she is bratty
but yea whatever i just loved the seggy

must watch

DSD was fine, some story development finally and there was such a cute shot of RK, must watch
I just love these two

yup atleast it's going somewhere 

Go to top