Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Friends Point #3 |Invites Only| (Page 10)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
am seeing my mum's bidaai and papa's haldi pics

shit papa was laughing like anything
so joyous jaise patani kya hai ROFL

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine_A

u waise maanti nahi hai naa
Lecture and emotional blackmail works in ur case ROFL


Both doesn't.  Sleepy
Sleepy
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 28180

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine

now will u stop it
whn I was resisting tab u wr tempting and now whm i made up my mind thn u r making me aware about consequences Stern Smile
main dekhti hoon
neeni nahi aai toh will hv ROFL
waise bhi hostel meim home made kahan milegaOuch


ROFL ROFL ROFL oyee na kha ab toh pukka ROFL TADAP. ROFL ab mana tu mann ko ROFL
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 28180

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine_A

yeh Ash ki movie jismein woh song ka rang dekhlo bina dor toh udeti patang dekhlo
Pride and prejudice se inspired movie ka hai naa?


movie nahi pata..I didnt watch ROFL
i saw one trailer mix and appeared same
so in two minds
buy or nt to buy the book
coz i hate hate reading books aftr watchng movies ROFL

BOOK BOOK BOOK ROFL mere ko de..link..if you have?
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine

now will u stop it
whn I was resisting tab u wr tempting and now whm i made up my mind thn u r making me aware about consequences Stern Smile
main dekhti hoon
neeni nahi aai toh will hv ROFL
waise bhi hostel meim home made kahan milegaOuch


ROFL ROFL ROFL oyee na kha ab toh pukka ROFL TADAP. ROFL ab mana tu mann ko ROFL
dekhungi
neeni aani nahi abhi
will read Sidney fr a while ROFL
I hvn't touchd Sidney ones frm months ROFL
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 28180

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by Arezo.



Hatt oyee ROFL

She rock. seriously.
I know and am glad to see her interest restoring back in PS
I can sense her happiness and exctmnt now


Tere bolne ka kuch asar hua hai hi5 Shocked the old maha is backk
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine_A

yeh Ash ki movie jismein woh song ka rang dekhlo bina dor toh udeti patang dekhlo
Pride and prejudice se inspired movie ka hai naa?


movie nahi pata..I didnt watch ROFL
i saw one trailer mix and appeared same
so in two minds
buy or nt to buy the book
coz i hate hate reading books aftr watchng movies ROFL

BOOK BOOK BOOK ROFL mere ko de..link..if you have?
movie ka link nahi pata
maine toh bachapn mein dekhi thi
aaj P & P ka trailor dekhke yaad aa gaya ROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by Arezo.



Hatt oyee ROFL

She rock. seriously.
I know and am glad to see her interest restoring back in PS
I can sense her happiness and exctmnt now


Tere bolne ka kuch asar hua hai hi5 Shocked the old maha is backk
well not really but yea lets see

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16043

isomers 286 16043 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31524

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31524 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
Naughty Angels' Madness Point #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: reemz.malik   Replies: 270   Views: 9478

reemz.malik 270 9478 01 May 2011 at 5:16pm by sweet.melody
***Benia Paani Puri Point***-OPEN*INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: -Nymphadora-   Replies: 145   Views: 10864

-Nymphadora- 145 10864 17 August 2010 at 1:01pm by mjht_admirer
Fake as friends OR Real friends?!

2 3

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 17   Views: 4613

PaRoOoOoOo 17 4613 02 May 2008 at 2:18pm by kimmu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index