Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Koffee with Karan-Asin Thottu-KAMAAL & KAMAAL (Page 6)

Poll Question: This post is:

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [82.14%]
10 [17.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Ha ha ha...ROFL...I am literally doing this Devarji...and the best part was that u wrote exactly the way Asin would speak...LOLLOL

This one is really good..LOL

Thanks Bhabhi,

Whether negative or positive...when you leave a comment, I take it as kind of objective and fair appraisal. So just do comment!!

Hope you really smiled on this piece...Tongue

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
MYCOMMENTS IN CAPS---IN BLUE:Tongue

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Awww thank you for taking my request and writing something about it so quick! You're the bestest!Hug Mind if I send this link out to KRK???? He might just show up on twitter after reading this! LOLIts hilarious. 

KAMAAL: Hindustan Mein 118 karod Chauntees laakh do sau chauhattar log, 28 Rajya,  36,745 Jile aur 1 laakh aath hazaar teen sau bees bhaashayen hain. Sirf Meri journey ke bare mein pooch kar, apne show ko chhota mat karo-----

I can actually see him tweeting something like this! LOLLOL

THIS WAS ACTUALLY HIS KILLER DIALOGUE IN DESHDROHI...ALL BLAH BLAH AS I POSTED AND IN THE END----ISE BHASHA, PRADESH, YA JAATI KE NAAM PAR MAT BAANTO BEING THE ORIGINAL 'KAMAAL KA PIECE'

KAMAAL: Before DESHDROHI, Marathi Manoos used to ask Biharis and UPites to get out of Maharashtra. After DESHDROHI, they beat up Biharis and UPites. But the issue came to forefront.--------------KISS YOU ASIN-------------LOVE YOU SAYS KAMAAL 

LOL only KRK could take a serious issue and make a joke out of it. You know his ishtyle quite well! LOLLOL

DESHDROHI WON THE LAJJA AWARD (SHAME AWARD) FOR RUINING A SERIOUS CAUSE IN A MOST LAMENTABLE MANNER IN GOLDEN KELA AWARDS ROFL 2009. I SWEAR I AM NOT KIDDING, YOU CAN CHECK WIKI FOR KAMAAL RASHID KHAN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

ASIN (places her right thumb on right ear, left thumb on left ear, sticks out her tongue and once again responds with): Ooon! Ooon! PODA!

What on earth is a ooon ooon poda! I don't get it...but it sounds ridiculous coming from her. LOLLOL

AREY YAAR BACCHE NAHEEN KARTE? THEY PLACE THUMBS ON EARS, SHAKE FINGERS, EXTEND THEIR TONGUE OUT AND SHOUT---"OOO-OOON!"Tongue

ASIN: Yeah, my Taadi losd my Berth Cerdificate, so there woze some confuzen. Now we fond id. I am Twendy Dree now!

What kinda accent is this? Tadi to daddy? LOLLOL

JUST WANTED TO PUT ASIN IN ACCENT...NOTHING SERIOUS THERE. SHE IS BRILLIANT ACTUALLY!Tongue

KAMAAL (does some loud, brisk sniffing and asks): Karan ye badboo kya hai? Studio mein Chooha mar gaya hai kya kaheen?

ASIN (Visibly angry): That is nod nazural!  God  made yuvery individual Unikkk! Parfumes / Deos are unnazural things. Dogey sniffs female dogey and they make love, have baby dogeys! Whad parfume? Whad deo?

ASIN (ANGRY):  Whod conzervative? Aamir fellow refused to huggg me or Kiss me in GHAZNI. He said my smell is verrry sdrong. He said he feels giddy. He said if he hugzzz me cloze, he mite lose all his memory. Akshay also stayed away-away in Housefull. 

HAHA! I love the digs at her body odor issues! ROFLAwesome screenplay! Loved it! You're the man. *Bows down to thee*. Thanks once again for whipping something up so quick! After a crappy busy day at work, this really released some of my angst!Hug

THANKS DEXY...IF YOU SMILED. IT WAS WORTH IT HONEY!ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Cruiser you have watched Desh drohi! Aankhir kyon? That does it. It is now proven that you are a much bigger KRK fan than Maya and me combined! LOLLOL

cs-07-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Cruiser you have watched Desh drohi! Aankhir kyon? That does it. It is now proven that you are a much bigger KRK fan than Maya and me combined! LOLLOL

Hahahahahaha...I am anything but a  C************! ROFL

I swear  no sane person can watch DESHDROHI even if the incentive is a 100$ Bill.

This bugger did such heavy promo...every commercial break, ALL channels had his Chicken pox ruined face proclaiming,"Hindustan mein--blah blah blah blah...MAT BAANTO..."TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

ROFL  ROFL  hilarious

Thanks Aaliya Ji...glad you liked and laughed!!Smile

..Orla..

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cs-07-Cruiser-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Lovely...infact dis was quite cute...n ASIN THOTTU-KAMAAL...wer did u get dis idea from...ROFLROFL...enjoyed it thoroughly...Thumbs Up

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

ROFL
asin thottu speaking english is very phunny

why??Shocked

TongueSmile
Smile