India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

cvs if you have time to spare

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
kindly go through my view. ... I am in my 40s with two kids.. I have been a regular visitor of IF and have been participative too but last few days have been very low and negitivity around and i thought to quit at one point. But life sometimes takes u turn and i have been watching old episodes. I thought i was the only one but to my surprise therer are many like me who want to feel the freshness of ipkknd and relive the moments os love and innocence. You are absolutely right when you say ipkknd is your baby and its not meant to only lovr story. True to its real sense it is not a love story where the main leads love and only love. Its a story of many individuals with different mind sets and every one is right in their own way. But when you bring all these characters ( whom you have developed with utmost care a love) to public they become part of our lives too. We are such sentimental fools we cry with the characters you create, we laugh when they laugh, we even start to think like them too sometimes. We get upset when a particular actor is being replaced, we dont accept the change so easily. Right you have your creativity put in your character's images. But we search for ourselves in them. When you start business... Choice would be your own in building up... but you need to see the demand also... Alright you need to accommodate your artists who are more like your family but pl. dont forget they become like our family members also. If the hero is not available for somedays you brought kidnap track, alright at the same time if you dont want to prove the villian for his all bad things still want to keep hom in the show you there was no need for the female lead to go thru all the pain she had gone thru... If the female lead to lose everything including self respect, why hurry to bring the pain of her un noticed. Why all the ends are loose at the end of kidnap track? As i told we take the characters too personal. You may have right to say not to watch if we dont like.. But let me tell you we even plan our day so we can watch the episode. . Still i would say ipkknd is your baby. .. But the baby has become part of our life too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IluvarhiMariam_SultanMysticaldivine_TheJoker-

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
well said
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Well said ,