ArHi FF: The Memories of Love*Chapter 10 UPDATED*

howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishAv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your SS...PLS do continue..Looking forward for the next update πŸ˜Š
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
luv ur ss
it was a fab start
continue soon <3
howler thumbnail
thank you for your comment..I'll try my best.😊 Edited by angelfreak96 - 11 years ago
howler thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Semeira thumbnail
very nice start..i would love to know where Khushi is..
Quite original concept..you used the same start for your SS that we got to see in the 1st episode of the serial..only one thing is different and it is the situation.

Well done !! Great job !! Please do update soon
dorindakate thumbnail
Kinda blown away with your story...

Anxiously awaiting MORE...
howler thumbnail
NOTE - my dear readers, first of all thanx alot for your encouragement that you have given to me, since this was my fist SS that I have ever written so I was kinda nervous that none of you all would like it, but after seeing all the comments I have gained some confidence..now coming to the point yesterday my mother told me that i'll have to go to my hometown to see my grandmother next week so i will not be able to update regularly, before I go i'll be doing chapter 3 maybe on this coming Friday or Saturday. But after that i will be very irregular and maybe less active on the forums. So please do bear me till then..
For now I'll write the plot because i feel it's important so, anyone who wants to read the plot i'll post it on the 1st page at the beginning of the SS. So, enjoy and take care.😊
MishAv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry I will bear you till your update...😊 and thanx for the plot that you have given...alot of suspense in your story..can't wait for your next update...  Edited by MishAv - 11 years ago
howler thumbnail