Sasural Simar Ka

Significance of Roli blaming khushi ..(ROSID)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Heylo frnds,,,, i was going to post something else but when i was doing that i got this idea and instead post this topic...
hmmm
Can i say I love you CVs... please dunt kill me for saying this but sach mein CVs love you for showing roli blaming Khushi again and again due to this we have got some awesome ROSID moments...

1st tym when Roli blamed khushi ... and no one believed her siddhant hold her hand and told her that i am here 

2nd Tym when khushi get married to Sankalp...

And finally the previous day... My heart Stop beating when...

Ab bataooo kia main ghalat hunnnTongue???????

Abhi meri baat khatam nahin hui thi k CVs ne mazeed amal kiya Wink
chalo g siddhanth roli ka saath dainay k liye phir se ghar chaur day ga Big smile ab humain exclusive ROSID milain gay Day Dreaming

Ab batao koi Shaqqq?????

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by lifeisloving - 19 July 2012 at 2:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lisarose.Madhu.pumaatweety8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of Roli blaming khushi ..(ROSID)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
omggg i never realized that lol hahaaa aemy ur freakin right thank u khushi keep on making roli sad so that siddhant could be there for u!now i hope roli would realize that siddhant is the only one who cares for her and who would always support her no matter wht!not even simar would love roli as much as siddhant does!siddhant is the most perfect husband ever!yaaarrr roli i hope that one day u would stop worrying abt khushi sometimes plzzz!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

omggg i never realized that lol hahaaa aemy ur freakin right thank u khushi keep on making roli sad so that siddhant could be there for u!now i hope roli would realize that siddhant is the only one who cares for her and who would always support her no matter wht!not even simar would love roli as much as siddhant does!siddhant is the most perfect husband ever!yaaarrr roli i hope that one day u would stop worrying abt khushi sometimes plzzz!Cry

Even i was going to ask CVs to stop doing this but just then when i was making points i got these clues and i was like WOOOWWW... Keep it up khushi Wink

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
haha..this is called positive attitude..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

haha..this is called positive attitude..

Yes .. this is what ROSID has taught us 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savkatikamonu_tan

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
yeaaa i knw i just realized that thanks to u!now i really want her to feel vulnerable and lonely!thois would mean she will make siddhant go to her alot!and we will get rosid scene yepeee!wht a dasu idea!but yeaa do give us fun loving rosid moments too cvcs!becoz as much as we love seeing sids caring side!we also want to see some awesome hot cute funny romantic scenes between rosid!Smile

Aemymonu_tan

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
It is really nice. Tongue  Thanks for making it ...Rosid was tooo cute ...Heart
lifeisloving, u have a very high creative potential.   Clap

lisaroseAemy

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
lol yeh positvity toh sahi hai but yaar we want smart Roli back haan but thik hai hum ko toh we want only Rosid romance aise he sahi .

lisaroseAemy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top